This is going to be THE MOST DIFFICULT part for ppl to understand and overcome!
IMHO!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100% agree.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

โ™›๐Ÿ’™ Daughter of the King ๐Ÿ’œโ™› ๐Ÿ’ซ โš” Warrior of the Living God โš” ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿธ Digital SoIdier ๐Ÿ’ป

I agree totally.... raised Catholic school ect here... took me many DECADES to come to grips with the truth about ALL organized religion and remember who i am> daughter of the King of Kings a child of light GOD is LOVE

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

It is like they missed all the teaching Jesus gave about the Pharisees.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Yes, Nana is not saying the whole Bible is wrong, I am just saying that for me, knowing that parts have been purposefully left out and changed by humans brings to not knowing what all has been done this way to produce a particular narrative by satan to keep God'd ppl from ever finding their way to their direct connection to him.
If you believe in the Bible at all then you would do well to believe that satan is the false prophet the great deceiver and we have bee living our whole lives in the deception that he created as he was given rule over the Earth for a time.

So what I do trust is my direct connection to him, but I do realize that having been thro a NDE with him that I have a knowing that most ppl simply have to pull from thin air so to speak.
I do not think there is any advantage once ppl realize the connection is within themselves and not in what other humans tell them, including me.
Everyone must find their own path to God.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening Wา‰Wา‰Gา‰1า‰Wา‰Gา‰Aา‰ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@inโ€”-23!!!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Rule makers and gatekeepers are always trying to put themselves between the people and God.

The catholic church put the Pope and his enclave as gatekeepers.

What changes did Constantine possibly do when he made Christianity the religion of the state?

Why were so many books kept out of the Bible? Example, the books of Enoch are very interesting.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

This is so true, Nana! The Catholic church told my son and his family that the shots were okay, to go ahead and get them. ๐Ÿ˜ž My husband and I listened to the Holy Spirit who told us to avoid the shots.

I think if the child & human trafficking go first, then people will be ready to handle this.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

It will be hard because we have been imprinted, coded by the Book that they raised us on to force us to NEVER to look directly to God and that anything that they dont have in that book is satan.

I have to ask myself when I gathered all this information that if I was satan and were in control of who designed every word in the Bible what would I put in there and leave out to make sure that anyone that ever thinks of going directly to God or outside the purview of that book is evil and of satan, evil.

God is real!
Our ability to connect to him by way of a cleansed pineal gland and other things is also true, and I know this because I have done it, and others have, and it is the way God designed us, our Earth suits.

(1) Show this thread

we must use the God given Divine Power we have within. We have that โ€œGod Sparkโ€ and time that humanity learns that we dont have to look outside of ourselves for a God or higher being to worship โ€ฆ God has been here the entire time. we are poweful beings and together, we will create a beautiful world for humanity.

Nana fully believes that is what Jesus came to teach us.

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Waaaaay oversimplified generalization.

By what definition?

Bible says "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, to keep himself unspotted from the world" James1:27

And you think Satan and the demons aren't "spiritual"?? They ARE supernatural beings inhabiting the spirit realm.

And about these times Paul warned:

:For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2Cor11:13,14

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

Well hun you are within your rights to stay in that space. But I myself have been in God's presence twice in my life and I do not rely on the Bible that you know that humans created, I rely on my direct connection to God.
satan and the jesuits have changed some of the original Bible wording also changing the meaning.
Purposefully leaving out sentences that tell us how to connect directly with God by way of the soul and Earth suit He created here for us, and btw only quoting a fraction of it all.
I understand that there were actually over 700 books to what we should know as the Bible.

Not here to debate, I have been with God in my NDE, and have no need to justify anything to anyone.
You have your path and I have mine.

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

check out the people who translated this book you quote

(2) Show this thread

Absolutely! The difference is palpable!

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ’ฏ

truth ๐Ÿฅฐ

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

amen!!!!!

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Sounds like Christianity in its purest form in the sense that we obey God rather than man, no matter how religious the man.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Churches across this country are some of the most corrupt in existence.
Not everyone but what I see is not what I personally believe God had in mind.

(1) Show this thread

So true Nana! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

So so true

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Yup

AMEN TO THAT !!!
THIS TRUTH BOMB RIGHT HERE !!!!!!!!!!

Familyโค Godโค Loveโค

Right there with you on that.

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

True Thatโ—๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ