Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is going to be THE MOST DIFFICULT part for ppl to understand and overcome!
IMHO!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I think if the child & human trafficking go first, then people will be ready to handle this.

It will be hard because we have been imprinted, coded by the Book that they raised us on to force us to NEVER to look directly to God and that anything that they dont have in that book is satan.

I have to ask myself when I gathered all this information that if I was satan and were in control of who designed every word in the Bible what would I put in there and leave out to make sure that anyone that ever thinks of going directly to God or outside the purview of that book is evil and of satan, evil.

God is real!
Our ability to connect to him by way of a cleansed pineal gland and other things is also true, and I know this because I have done it, and others have, and it is the way God designed us, our Earth suits.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it