Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is going to be THE MOST DIFFICULT part for ppl to understand and overcome!
IMHO!

It is like they missed all the teaching Jesus gave about the Pharisees.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Rule makers and gatekeepers are always trying to put themselves between the people and God.

The catholic church put the Pope and his enclave as gatekeepers.

What changes did Constantine possibly do when he made Christianity the religion of the state?

Why were so many books kept out of the Bible? Example, the books of Enoch are very interesting.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Yes, Nana is not saying the whole Bible is wrong, I am just saying that for me, knowing that parts have been purposefully left out and changed by humans brings to not knowing what all has been done this way to produce a particular narrative by satan to keep God'd ppl from ever finding their way to their direct connection to him.
If you believe in the Bible at all then you would do well to believe that satan is the false prophet the great deceiver and we have bee living our whole lives in the deception that he created as he was given rule over the Earth for a time.

So what I do trust is my direct connection to him, but I do realize that having been thro a NDE with him that I have a knowing that most ppl simply have to pull from thin air so to speak.
I do not think there is any advantage once ppl realize the connection is within themselves and not in what other humans tell them, including me.
Everyone must find their own path to God.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The bible as we know it is a book that clearly shows us, if we have spiritual eyes to see; that God is real, He has a loving plan in place for all humanity that choose to trust and believe in Him. The whole bible points to Jesus and the shows us God's redemptive plan. Unfortunately most religious leaders do not understand the true gospel and have led many people astray. The church has been incorporated into a religious business for the most part. Religion is not the same as relationship. Jesus' death and resurrection was to set people free from the bondage of religion. It is all about a personal relationship with God Almighty. The old covenant of law was replaced with the New Covenant of grace. Most churches keep people in bondage with one foot shackled to the law and one foot free in grace. God never intended humanity to stay in religious bondage! Once a person truly understands the true gospel of grace the bible becomes very clear. This truth is REVEALED by God.
😇

Agreeing with you 100000%

(3) Show this thread