The proximity of Turks & Caicos to GITMO is interesting. Maybe certain Anons & Patriots will be needed to be close by.

Makes you wonder.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Sign me up Sir!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

I'll help any way I can!!!! Nothing is too big, nothing is too small!! I'm here to see it all through.

WWG1WGAWW

For me, I'm not really an island person. Water splashes around really easily, and, well, the Great Salt Lake is in Utah.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It will be hard finding ppl that can take it, Doq.

Some ppl will never get over some of this much less the visuals.
We are gonna have to reinforce their grieving process ending and coming to a place of joy.
Joy in that for the first time in the history of humanity we will be virtually stamping out these evils especially the evils perpetrated on the children.

It will take some time but once the majority of the population realizes our full soul power potential these evils will have no place to hide & will no longer be able to hide their lies from the consciousness.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I pray it doesn't take the minority decades before waking up to the future !

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

yup. early rabbis complained that christians had a mysterious power, i would imagine God would smite transgressors against true believers in a mountain of ways. when true believers wake up to that and the fact that all that drags them away from peace and joy is demons, finish the sentence nana because i know you know, what happens when we awaken

(2) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm all in Doq.... 4 pictures....

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Been there once, wouldn’t mind going again.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Put me in Coach, I want to play!
Seriously ready to support. Wife n I see a beach in our future, but to be useful to a good cause.
I do enjoy the blessing of an occasional vacation, usually on a beach.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Put me in too!! i really think the hippies had it with communal living..ish...need my space lol. But to just share the harvist is beautiful. I would work for that existence...have medical and dental training. Plus many other wonderful gifts from God

(1) Show this thread

Yep, makes you think and I do believe English is the official language and the US dollar is the only accepted currency.

However, Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required/ 2 doses. Is there an Anons & Patriots exemption?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

talk about the ultimate exercise in facing fears and the horrific truth at the same time. i have sensed pure evil and demons while merely debating on twitter. the thought of being so close to such a cluster of evil is a bit petrifying. God be with us.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

i just had a light bulb moment...
Anons were tested through all this to see who is legit and who is fake in this movement...Am i correct that those anons proven to be trusted will get to go to Anon island ?
🤔👀🧐💕

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SEND THEM ALL TO HELL

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

If that is the case, I would be honored to help in anyway I can. A witness during trials, helping take care of the children, etc. You will not be able to reach me by calling, as I don't take calls that I don't recognize.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I would be honored to help as well. I have 20 yrs healthcare experience and I love those babies ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Haiti is also close.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well you know what opinions are like but perhaps it has taken this long to filter out all the wanna be rulers from the can't ever be corrupted people.

Nana has listened to chat rooms, pretty damn scary, good ppl, Patriots that believe they are doing the right thing taking charge as they think they should , to lead that do not recognize their leadership skills do not take othere's opinions into acct much more than the authoritative tendencies of the cabal.

We have a tendency to only see what we want to see and many on there also just continue to go along with who ever takes the lead without question just following a new and improved master.

We are in the quickening now. All is running through Gods systems of laws faster and all will reach its effects in Gods good time, have faith.

Anyone in ego separation will be crunched. Let them act a fool and there is still time for atoning for all.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🧐

Just watched a video of the home Bruce Willis built there, back in 2014 (If I remember correctly) Asking price 35 million. Just a weird sync today.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I’m in!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Turks & Caicos is on my wifes bucket list, just sayin’

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Jury comes to mind.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Thats my thought too Johnny as we have been tested to see who is legit or not

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Those who use discernment.

(3) Show this thread

I do wonder how you go about transparent governance for prisoner welfare under a military justice sustem. The public need to know that the correct punishment is applied, but no more than the correct punishment. A job for anons in a reformed society?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

#Disclosure U.S. GOVERNMENT FINALLY ADMITS UFOs ARE "NON-HUMAN IN ORIGIN"~!

PLEASE HELP BLOCK SATAN'S GENDER CONFUSION AGENDA TO KILL FERTILITY IN HUMANS~!

https://rumble.com/v1hire3-disclosure-u.s.-government-finally-admits-ufos-are-non-human-in-origin.html

(1) Show this thread
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

🤔 Really...and the US doesn't or are they just jealous that they are skimming from them...

(2) Show this thread

Q 844

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have never been here but have heard that it's beautiful. My old VP and friend used to go there a lot. He committed suicide just before Covid. I still feel so sad about it but would love to see those islands because he loved them. Did bad things go on there too???

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

TC = 23... indeed!

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Guys, just scroll down to the English gematria
😮🤣
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Turks+and+Caicos+vibes

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(12) Show this thread

252 miles

Interesting comms.

4 45 17
For#45 DJT and#17 Q

👀 oooh, good point.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙄🙄hhhmm