Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The proximity of Turks & Caicos to GITMO is interesting. Maybe certain Anons & Patriots will be needed to be close by.

Makes you wonder.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well you know what opinions are like but perhaps it has taken this long to filter out all the wanna be rulers from the can't ever be corrupted people.

Nana has listened to chat rooms, pretty damn scary, good ppl, Patriots that believe they are doing the right thing taking charge as they think they should , to lead that do not recognize their leadership skills do not take othere's opinions into acct much more than the authoritative tendencies of the cabal.

We have a tendency to only see what we want to see and many on there also just continue to go along with who ever takes the lead without question just following a new and improved master.

We are in the quickening now. All is running through Gods systems of laws faster and all will reach its effects in Gods good time, have faith.

Anyone in ego separation will be crunched. Let them act a fool and there is still time for atoning for all.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Feeling a bit better today, not sure what has been going on the last 2 or 3 days, Earth suit has been struggling.

Pretty sure Nana has two lessons left this time:
How to keep the sword in the sheath and win with out killing every one.
How to do it on my own without my twin this time thro most of it. He has only been helping me the this last 4 yrs.

We never stop learning.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

i had the floor drop out of my well being myself yesterday & had to rebalance me vehicle;thought it was my food but it hit me a little before I ate..it was a weird hollow/unassisted state.. makes u think as u stablize ,dont it!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏❤🙏

(3) Show this thread