Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The proximity of Turks & Caicos to GITMO is interesting. Maybe certain Anons & Patriots will be needed to be close by.

Makes you wonder.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

Guys, just scroll down to the English gematria
😮🤣
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Turks+and+Caicos+vibes

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Quite an eye full!

(1) Show this thread

Guess we shouldn’t have sold our property there!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😊 Been there... Beautiful Vibes! ❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

2+3=5, pain for those responsible for the trafficking on T&C. 23 number meaning, expression of a personal sense of freedom, curiosity, diplomacy, companionship, creative self-expression, adventure💙

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

“17” Rooms at Emara in T&C - it was Prince’s property. Cats are welcome there. 😸

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

thank you for posting that Kim, I had been looking for that post when I shared this comment as I keep getting a feeling this Anon Island theme is about something else

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

oh Lord, may it be a real island
❤️

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

pain

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

This sounds like Anon Island Vibes ?

The Turks and Caicos Islands, or TCI for short, are a British Overseas Territory consisting of the larger Caicos Islands and smaller Turks Islands, two groups of tropical islands in the Lucayan Archipelago of the Atlantic Ocean and northern West Indies.

Home rule was restored in the islands after the November 2012 elections

Hmmm there's that 2012 vibes too :)

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Its a beautiful place for sure

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

And the loungers are all setup waiting for us! Perfect!

(2) Show this thread