Would be interesting if we found out Truth Social was a forcing factor for fake Patriots to join up to publicly appear as though they still support DJT when in reality it was a trap to obtain analytics/data about user actions and relationships via the site.

Who they interact with. Who they don’t interact with, etc.

Maybe a lot of people unknowingly walked into a trap. I guess we will find out...

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well thats an interesting view.
I havent been able to sign up yet, ...not available in Canada, but I questioned many of the BIG accounts views, when we were all on twitter. Even screen shot a bunch of stuff as future references for "1 Told You So's" 😏
I'm sure MI has it ALL. I hope we get to see a list of paytriots/fake patriots.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Well trying to promote truth at all levels, I would be disappointed if this platform were just another psyop! Have been disappointed with TS on many levels. The "trains" to gain more followers is very irritating. Having to scroll through all these come-ons to join their train is a waste of space and time. Have been wanting to vent on that topic, so thank you! Giving Trump another black eye in the trust department doesn't help us Truthers in defending him! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also just another reason I totally depend on my AU family for consistent, credible information❣️Thank you AU for protecting the integrity of this site. I would be at a great loss without my anonup family❣️ God bless us all! God is Truth, Light, Love! I rest in Him. And I rest my case❣️🥰🙏🏻❤️🤷🏼‍♀️💃🏼😁

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

OK, DoQ, after posting above, I checked out your ts of 8:32 with Q#832. Wow! Got it. They are evil bastards. Trying to lure and bait innocents. And the misspelling, rather "wrong choice" of wording: "suspectable" instead of "susceptible"? I hate deception! I hate lies! I detest all the misrepresentation and the total affront to our psyches! Please end this soon! It is so destructive!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@LIsenman) can see their posts

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Didn't like it.... was rarely on

Interesting, analytics. Every like, share, and response is logged and charted everywhere on everything.
I obviously don't care who or what is examining my data, never have. But your thought does bring up Interesting possibilities.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

I never did get round to joining Truth Social. Was it just to trap fake truthers, lol?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I think that goes for all of the sights😂☝️👀😅

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Agree, have always felt it was some sort of sting operation💥the good guys are going to expose the fake Patriot’s like some that are running it😱time will tell🇺🇸

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Still love AU n our family here.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I honestly wonder how you come to these thoughts and question? Is there a reason?
In my opinion there are also many sincere patriots on it ... right?
Why should we be suspicious?

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And if we stop posting and interacting with others, we are all dead anyways. So keep up the fight! Keep moving forward!

Isn't everything a trap for fake Patriots at this point?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

wasnt the deep dark web also a trap for [them] kek and the chans, huh and the elections hahaha i love our life

(1) Show this thread

The Gestapo Nazis have arrived in America Patriots, Gulags will be setup next to reform those that will not kowtow against the Rise of Fascism/ Communism.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I've experienced a bit of that. Something didnt seem right and the person or AI told me not to post that junk. Caught me on a really good day. Come and stop me freaks.#GodWins

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🧐

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

love this real time movie so many amazing twists and turns...so honored to be Awakened

anybody wanna see a satanic illuminati castle story in Belgium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puv7HZVBdfw

The Untold Story Of Chateau Des Amerois - The Mothers Of Darkness Castle - YouTube

Hidden away deep within the forests of Belgium, there lies a heavily guarded castle that is said to be the home of unspeakable horrors. Legends are abundant ...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Is this the one that Prince William...I mean the antichrist conceived in?

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response reaper myer to his Publication

the video is all mainly teue until they tal about Bernard . I translate rhe videos of Ronald in the netherlands ans work with him against this darkness and let me tell tou hes alive and kicking .. he doesnt disclose where he lives and yes he suffered an attack but survived . That lie that hes dead … and rhe Florida thing .. will take credibility from this video unfortunately .

(2) Show this thread

Stare to long and the analytics stare back

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Interesting 🧐

Checkmate! You are always steps ahead:)

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

Thats so they can round up all the Lynntards

(2) Show this thread

That is an interesting thought to say the least.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

sync about a week ago on that thought

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I am rarely there. My family is here. Sending love Patriot.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

lol,

they would have been laughing their asses off at me then ..

anonup.com
anonup.com
anonup.com
anonup.com
yootubez.com
anonup.com
anonup.com
theboards.com
howtobuildaboattoescapetyranny.com

my intuition was not called to join

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

there are serious questions being raised over there and on telegram all the world is a stage.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I think you misunderstood his statement. Read it again. It is a trap for those pretending to be Trump supporters.

(1) Show this thread

and why is there a new update everytime i log on? i dont go on too much to be honest. anonup is the best and twitter is just more entertaining sorry not sorry

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jenn Pry to his Publication

I like Anonup. After getting kicked off Twitter twice, not wanting to go back. I go to Truth occasionally but I’d rather be here!

(1) Show this thread