Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Would be interesting if we found out Truth Social was a forcing factor for fake Patriots to join up to publicly appear as though they still support DJT when in reality it was a trap to obtain analytics/data about user actions and relationships via the site.

Who they interact with. Who they don’t interact with, etc.

Maybe a lot of people unknowingly walked into a trap. I guess we will find out...

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Well trying to promote truth at all levels, I would be disappointed if this platform were just another psyop! Have been disappointed with TS on many levels. The "trains" to gain more followers is very irritating. Having to scroll through all these come-ons to join their train is a waste of space and time. Have been wanting to vent on that topic, so thank you! Giving Trump another black eye in the trust department doesn't help us Truthers in defending him! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Also just another reason I totally depend on my AU family for consistent, credible information❣️Thank you AU for protecting the integrity of this site. I would be at a great loss without my anonup family❣️ God bless us all! God is Truth, Light, Love! I rest in Him. And I rest my case❣️🥰🙏🏻❤️🤷🏼‍♀️💃🏼😁

OK, DoQ, after posting above, I checked out your ts of 8:32 with Q#832. Wow! Got it. They are evil bastards. Trying to lure and bait innocents. And the misspelling, rather "wrong choice" of wording: "suspectable" instead of "susceptible"? I hate deception! I hate lies! I detest all the misrepresentation and the total affront to our psyches! Please end this soon! It is so destructive!

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TruthAlways Good, click on at the bottom under it