You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Sounds like your telling us get in touch with our collective conscious stand and solid ground take your shoes off get grounded lets call on each of us 1%ers to raise our leavel love and reschout to the lost have patience with those who are clueless Pray that God through our heart opens thier eyes

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Pretty sure thats why I havent had much food, just enough to survive off of, over the last 10 years. God was preparing me and my mom

Just got through with a three day fast. Best thing I’ve done for myself in years.

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

How interesting all these things cross all our paths, the timing. In God's hands whatever lies ahead. 🙏

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication

Bootsie, I feel the exact same way.
God has got us. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Feels like we’ve been in training, doesnt it? Cleaning up our bodies, minds…for what, exactly, Im still not sure. But even if our purpose is just to hold the line, the light, the high vibes, it must be important. Because every time we are given new information that is difficult we are also hit with a high vibing meme or song or cute animal clip.
We are being watched over for sure. 🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Been thinkin the same lately...hmmm...

Gods Army, 2 accounts on Twitter, 4 on Facebook Removed/W Anons on Twitter and President Trump

5/5 I'm sure many haven't a clue. I have been enlightening my friends.

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

We are way psst the 10% mark needed for a revolution and we are soaring past the 20% mark needed for a full awakening… it’s happening brother.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#NCSWIC
# FamilyIsEverything

I am loving these accelerations. We are in epic times.

These codes now for AU. If I could show you what the open for us all.

We are flying..........

Yes, give thanks and praise for all blessings- they are about to be dumped on us. Hold in your heart your highest visions and grandest dreams.

I love you all.💛🙏😘

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Hugs and love to you also, Alycone 777💞🕊💜

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY TO US WE'VE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO CRAZY WE JUST TAKE IT FOR GRANTED OUR NEW NORMAL WOULD PUT MOST PEOPLE IN THE LOONEY TOON BIN

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

True been doing this so many decades was thinking the other day the info we deal with, without missing a beat back to a day job call. Crazy shit.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

""We're going to need to be very light on our feet""

Well.. now I'm wondering if there is an age limit that
should be mentioned here. I tend to forget I'm o**er than
most of the 1% of 1% 😒

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Being o**er is an advantage, to me.

I am part of the 'last generation' of family values and common sense.
I know how to fix stuff.
I can drive a manual transmission and change a tire.
I can write in cursive.
I can eat left-overs.

Nope. I used to think about being younger...not today!

I HAVE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE OVER THE YOUNGER ONES!

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Evangelina to her Publication

you’re a forerunner😁 if need be, those younger will have to carry the forerunners, like royalty, to the finish line

(3) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Love this ❤️

oohhhhhhhhhhhhh hunnay 💧💧💧💧

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Does drinking a couple cold brews on ice, which melts, is that considered hydration? Asking for a fren.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

😁

(3) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Does this have to do with Jetson White's videos regarding midnight on 9/3? Because Juan has been a guest in at least two separate videos where Jetson was included, to me it lends credibility to his videos. If it is true, I want to be in a Trump hotel on that evening or someplace where I don't have to "be light on my feet."

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

ive not heard juan agree with what Jetson is pushing. jetson is acting like juan is a source for his info but i think he twists, things, to fit his narrative. he deletes anyone who leaves comments questioning his spaceship rapture

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

ive never heard of jetson white. where can we watch his videos?

(3) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Hydrate More, Sere Less ....

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I gave up coffee and tea, I drink only water, that in itself was a miracle. I eat mostly healthy, no junk food. But i need prayers for me and for a decent pair of shoes if I’m going to be running. 🤣

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

haha

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

ideally, we should drink half our body weight in ounces daily of purfied water. if bottled water is too expense a great alternative is the “Zero water” filter…we use it for everything including pasta and rice water. did my research amd it filters out
“hex 6”☠️

we need all that water to flush out our cells.
for me, a slice of organic lemon in a glass helps it go down really easy 😊👍

if you own a juicer you gotta try celery juice…it will change your life! ❤️

I have been slimming down even more. I eat pretty healthy. I still am not a big fan of running. Swimming yes, not running.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍🏻

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Swimming my brains out, grateful to have a salt water pool🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

(2) Show this thread

Why we gonna run? I am in good physical shape but I don't like running. lol

Swimming is the best all around cardio and full body toning work out.

Running is brutal on the joints. Many runners end up with arthritis or replacements. If you run, run on lawn in fields, or a sandy beach not pavement.

(1) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

EXPLAIN LIGHT ON OUR FEET PLS ? EAT LESS FOOD THAT CAUSES BRAIN FOG AND HRS OF FULLNESS.. ?

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

One + gallon water / day / Electrolytes
Juice / Tea / Honey / Greens / Dried Fruit

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

1%..... hmmm always light on my feet...thank goodness for my hatred of shoes

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

. . . you have me nervous with your light on the feet comment . . . I am not a ballerina for that very reason 🤣 . . . If this is going to get physical at my 60 year old age, you better make that super clear now so I can get that treadmill that's still in a box in the garage (because we're too weak to move it) out of the garage. 😜🏃‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I feel that comment! I sure hope the "light on your feet" comment is more rhetorical or maybe the "DANCE" is going mainstream?

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

and ground earlier in the day . . . not at night when the mosquitoes are hungry :) . . . learn from my itchy ankles, lol

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

hubby and I can bug out in a matter of minutes. we call it being light and tactical! 😏