🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

""We're going to need to be very light on our feet""

Well.. now I'm wondering if there is an age limit that
should be mentioned here. I tend to forget I'm o**er than
most of the 1% of 1% 😒

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Evangelina to her Publication

you’re a forerunner😁 if need be, those younger will have to carry the forerunners, like royalty, to the finish line

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

Works for me 😆

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Being o**er is an advantage, to me.

I am part of the 'last generation' of family values and common sense.
I know how to fix stuff.
I can drive a manual transmission and change a tire.
I can write in cursive.
I can eat left-overs.

Nope. I used to think about being younger...not today!

I HAVE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE OVER THE YOUNGER ONES!

Truth seeker Love the Truth community Working to protect children Lover of God and His creation

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Yes, I totally agree! I was raised by parents who survived through the Great Depression.

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

love it. i want to start a common sense group💜in my town.

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Older. I'm still not having it. Don't believe everything you think.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is old too but it hasn't stopped my old ticker yet.
I will admit this screwed up body has struggled with some of this but still here.
And my guide sometimes has raised my frequency so high that I physically would shake and it would take an hour or so to get back to normal rhythm.

(2) Show this thread