πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

. . . you have me nervous with your light on the feet comment . . . I am not a ballerina for that very reason 🀣 . . . If this is going to get physical at my 60 year old age, you better make that super clear now so I can get that treadmill that's still in a box in the garage (because we're too weak to move it) out of the garage. πŸ˜œπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸš΄β€β™€οΈ

I feel that comment! I sure hope the "light on your feet" comment is more rhetorical or maybe the "DANCE" is going mainstream?

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it