πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I have been slimming down even more. I eat pretty healthy. I still am not a big fan of running. Swimming yes, not running.

Swimming my brains out, grateful to have a salt water poolπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @amylilley in this post can reply

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Amen I LOVE it, not salt water but probably gonna be moving soon. THAT is the way to go!!! Have FUN!!! Love that, if I could swim and live in water, I WOULD> lol

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chefπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ž

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Thank you, I had a great time in the pool today, my body and Spirit say thank you to me…I would totally live in the water if I could too, what a gift, I look forward for youπŸΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread