A four minute video encouragement from me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/6cyjmclz9nq6ytp/220816.MOV?dl=0

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

It's very sad, but I know 5 persons who died from the vaXX, 4 persons heavy injured, 3 persons had such a headache from the vaXX they thought they would die, but luckily survived. It all depends on your batch number: they are experimenting on people.😭

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @grenouille9 in this post can reply

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

OK, I trust you are telling the truth, but how do I know that? I have been expecting to see planes falling out of the sky, trains crashing though red signals, cars, trucks and buses blundering into the path of oncoming traffic, but so far I have family stories of one miscarriage, a 90 year old father with fevers leading to memory problems and a friend who blacked out and reversed into a wall. These could all be coincidental. Because of compartmentalisation in the medical industry, either story could still be true. Most of what we hear or read is secondhand. The few incidents we see with our own eyes are not enough to be significant. Humans, including us, are easily fooled. I used to think the WTC was destroyed by hijacked planes!

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication

Yeh trust me, and people dying from the vaxxes is not a new story:
a study on dead babies (Viera Scheibner, Vaccination, 1993), showed that most children who died, were vaxxed. Also children with allergies, Rheumatism, asthma, were all related to the vaXXes they got.

(1) Show this thread