I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

ARTHUR isn't a real trader, took 70k of my money.

What is your real name Arthur?

prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/national-security/2022/august/federal-judge-orders-protection-for-us-marines-with-religious-objections-to-covid-vaccine-mandate

"Do not worry if all the candles in the world flicker and die. We have the spark that starts the fire."

look up Mike Yoder on Instagram
https://instagram.com/yoder_esq?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
hes amazing

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏 May God guide one your way.

i have doctor giving medical exemption letters if needed

i have doctor giving medical exemption letters if needed

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

A gentle warning re naming the dr... I would recommend to do it in DM's if anyone asks... I've known Dr's be targeted because they were helping vaccine injured children get exemptions and were being named in threads on social media. The bar for exemptions is grotesquely high and they basically have to have previously been literally at deaths door... and even then the courts sometimes command them be vaccinated. Its very sad...

Senator Pan was driving a lot of that, most evil man with a very low IQ how he ever got elected beggars belief.

(1) Show this thread

Wishing you and your sons the best — I saw this and thought you might find it helpful.

General Flynn ️, [Aug 18, 2022 at 5:32 AM]
https://uncoverdc.com/2022/08/17/military-whistleblowers-demand-congress-take-action-against-illegal-dod-activity/

It's important that your sons do things to help their immune systems in the event that the shots had negative effects.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/
American Frontline Doctors have been helping covid patients and I believe they would be happy to help you with medical advice should your sons need.
Someone to look for on telegram is Dr Judy Mikovits. In 2012 I heard her speak at a conference. She was brilliant then and she has only gotten better since. In all of this, no matter what advice you receive, follow your heart and your sons need to do the same. May God bless you all. https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

HHS sent this out then retracted it

In response Every Time to her Publication

Duh,, no shit!

(1) Show this thread

This was 2021, but perhaps someone involved with it would be able to help you.
https://www.algora.com/Algora_blog/2021/05/08/w-h-o-and-c-d-c-the-new-nuremberg-trials-2021-crimes-against-humanity

Only followers of this user (@Beck) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Beckie Becktra to his Publication

My grandson got them to . This makes me sick, why are they giving those to them ?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

If I could I would but I would say that Juan O Savin knows more about all the current law suits going on over the vaxx and election fraud.
He many know of a suit you might want to join.
He is on his own platform 107Daily.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This breaks my heart as I came from a family where my grandmother's 6 sons all wore uniforms. We all need to protect them. We keep hearing that our military are going to save us . . . How when they can't even protect their own????? GOD Bless you Mom.

books, painting, walks in nature

Know that nobody can force you to take a jab, that is even experimental and known for the very bad complications.
Nuremberg code.

Well when Momma Bear gets in the Fight, the US Military better buckle Up!! You’ve got this, God knows all of your hearts amd he is with you every step of the way!!

I saw People Mention Thomas Renz, that excatly who I would contact!! Stew Peters. etc will get you to the right person as well!!

Just remember that these are “expiremental” which means some MUST BE SALINE for that purpose!! We can Pray they all 3 ONLY had SALINE!! 🙏🙏🙏.

You’ve Got this, THEY HAVE YOU and you all will help change Others!! 🙏❤️

Work in IT. Trump republican Metallica fans - Searching seek & destroy - Metallica song.

What a wonderful mother you are. My daughter never wanted the shot. My son thought he was doing the right thing. I offered him $1000 not to get it he said no. Then $2000 no, $5000 no, $10,000 no. Then I said name your price if anything happens to you I will have lost everything. He never got the shot or took any money. I was a single mother since my youngest was 2 so I never had a lot of money but I would pay anything for him not to go through what I do. I have 5 autoimmune since getting the 1976 shot while at college.

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

You sounded like me when my son played peewee football . I hated it 😒 so it was sign-up day and I paid him not to play . It worked 😍 he started baseball ⚾️ until his 12th grade . We know what to do Mommy's ❤

(1) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Go to prosecutenow.com for starters, and read through.
Dr. David Martin has created a proposed indictment for anyone to use.
God bless.

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

God bless your family. Thank you for raising sons willing to serve & for all of your sacrifices.
I don't know how to specifically help you other than to continue to spread awareness, write into our politicians to hold up the freedoms we have & stop mandating unconstitutional practices.
All the luck in the world to you & yours.

It is so wrong to call for a mandated vax. I hope you find help and solutions with this.

I want to help.

I have "failed' the TX Bar numerous times after doing well in school and mock bar exams. Not sure if I am on some list or what?

But I am not giving up my God given dream and opportunities over that Bar exam which will not even show me the couple of points that I missed.

I will pray that God leads me into a group that will dedicated my skill set to bring Justice to these worthy causes.

God speed.

Something never felt right. Found Q through Joe M. in 2017. Read every Q post. Trusting the plan and living on faith that God wins.

In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication

Before you reach for that BAR, look into David Lester Straight. See what he has to say. You may find that you don't want to swear allegiance to that organization.

(1) Show this thread

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

Momma Bear Activated!