TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?

What a wonderful mother you are. My daughter never wanted the shot. My son thought he was doing the right thing. I offered him $1000 not to get it he said no. Then $2000 no, $5000 no, $10,000 no. Then I said name your price if anything happens to you I will have lost everything. He never got the shot or took any money. I was a single mother since my youngest was 2 so I never had a lot of money but I would pay anything for him not to go through what I do. I have 5 autoimmune since getting the 1976 shot while at college.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jenny1294 in this post can reply

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

You sounded like me when my son played peewee football . I hated it 😒 so it was sign-up day and I paid him not to play . It worked 😍 he started baseball ⚾️ until his 12th grade . We know what to do Mommy's ❤