TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I’m not sure if anyone will see this but I need some help. Are there any patriotic attorneys here on AU?
I’m the mother of 3 active duty military sons. All who were forced to take the jab. I’ve been very passive in this movement just reading, learning, & sharing others people’s information. I feel it’s time for me to take a stand for my boys & all of the troops.
There is case law on the books already so we have standing. I just need someone willing to take it on. I know it’s scary & massive but my boys legally can’t do this themselves. I’m willing to take the slings & arrows. Will you stand eith me?
IF NOT US, THEN WHO?

If I could I would but I would say that Juan O Savin knows more about all the current law suits going on over the vaxx and election fraud.
He many know of a suit you might want to join.
He is on his own platform 107Daily.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it