Here you go:

"15 million Britons issued urgent water contamination alert as 'Thames Water HACKED'"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1655609/Thames-Water-hacked-water-warning-UK-supply-chemical-composition-changed-drought-latest

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

npr is captured operation funded & run by the deepstate( follow the$$$$$) they mix info with disinfo but folks trust em... THEY R THE WORST KIND OF LIARS

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quarkfear in this post can reply

In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication

Always beware of anything funded by philanthropic foundations, organizations or grants.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

exactly.. foundations & books .. foudations r slushfunds for these demons & books r the payouts for favors or just plain old money laundering.. i found out the hardway.. offered a book deal for old photos.. then found out they were affiliated with R chandlers affiliates, guiness family.. the found out i supporyrd Trump, the desl eas off & they laundered the $$$$through the Kennedy center in a rose kennedy library deal... no 💩

(1) Show this thread