Here you go:

"15 million Britons issued urgent water contamination alert as 'Thames Water HACKED'"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1655609/Thames-Water-hacked-water-warning-UK-supply-chemical-composition-changed-drought-latest

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

i just wanted to add, i took a look when i looked for the news article i shared and just from what i saw, they've been talking about polio since 2011. it may be nothing, but we know they pretty much when they're talking about something, it's being implemented (bill gates talking about small pox). interesting.

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

They found it recently too ! I remember reading ! Thanks

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

we all have scars ftom our polio shots to temind us not to do that again# mark of that beast

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

npr is captured operation funded & run by the deepstate( follow the$$$$$) they mix info with disinfo but folks trust em... THEY R THE WORST KIND OF LIARS

(1) Show this thread

i think i read something the other day that the U.K. was seeing polio cases in hospitals, like New York. I'll see if i can find that.

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Michigan too..

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Watch the water....x 15,000,000

In response james wafer to his Publication

They tried adding graphene filters to the water supply =-I think that failed --- I think this could be Ricen kills in 3 days same symptoms as COVID

(1) Show this thread