Time for bed... can't face any more laptop activity! Plus it's the apocalypse all day tomorrow, and you have to be rested for that. First day of a week to remember?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

sleep well fren

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

hope you are getting some most wonderful rest! so love these pics...make me think of Doc Martin and Harry Potter💜

Child of God ✨⭐️☀️🔥👑 Staunch ‘take no prisoners’ Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Defender of the defenseless ⚔️⚔️⚔️

Get some rest. We ride at dawn.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication

you don't say?
😊

(1) Show this thread

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

I love your images. Good night!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

If next week is scheduled to be epic...interesting timing I have two very important court hearings!!!! This might be a great thing for my families trying to get their kids back from preacher pedo and dark dcf!

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Good night Martin.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

goodnight Martin!

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

Good night ~
🌜🤍🌛

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Absolutely beautiful!! Rest well.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

❤️🙏Good night, Martin. Sleep well. Awesome photos. God Bless.

If I had to sum up the U.K, it would be the picture of the bar, you captured something extra special there. evoked a feeling.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

beautiful shots Martin ❤️
have a good rest

As always, beautiful pictures. 🙏

I love God, Our Flag, Our Country and most of all Our President! God Bless America 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Great pictures! Good night and God Bless you 😇🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Good night and GOD bless you.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

❤️🙏 Good night Martin. Sweet dreams.

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

👊🇺🇲🙏Yes, we must fit the apocalypse in..
.geez, I hope I get enough sleep...
I'm ready to hit this head on..regardless.
Let's do this...

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

You lifted my spirits with your art. Thank you for all the giving and teaching.