It seems that the public are being taught the Constitution by every part of it being violated.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Great point Martin!!!😉

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

The Great Awakening!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Excellent point! 😏

🔥This statement is Undoubtedly the most accurate summary/explanation of the last 6 Years!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Trump Girl to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

and around the world

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You read my mind...
One amendement at the time

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The Johnny Depp trial taught folks legal terms and how the system kinda works(legal terms, fraud, how to spot a liar and pick stories apart, ect.). The video game industry is teaching folks about censorship and much more. I see things like this everywhere. all consuming from every angle.
I'm just over here waiting for one word... Convergence :)

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

1776 YO!!

yes a history lesson in real time

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

not bad thing
a reason to stand up for what is yours or wait for someone else to do it.
let's see what happens

😊

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Most definitely seems thus!

my thoughts exactly!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

you dont know what you’ve got until it’s gone. 👍

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

But 400M w/2T rounds & armed US folks dealing with 87K NEW armed IRS, the civl war is upon us NOW! This plan is sucking

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

3 ~ 4 years now on the surface?
clearly ... slow learners.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

genius observation 💛

I just said that very same thing yesterday.

Youcan’t tell them... you must show them. If and when they are ready.

I just Love our fellow Patriot, Martin Geddes. We are One. Side by side, with Almighty God, we win this whole shooting match...very, very soon the last scene is revealed.

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

We pulled our 6th grader out of the public school last year and started homeschooling. I was looking at the school district curriculum mapping for the 7th grade and Social Studies was focused on Globalism. So, we decided to scrap that and she will be learning the Constitution, Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers. What do you think?

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

I think that is wonderful!

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Digital Patriot to his Publication

Sounds like a great plan ! What school district if you dont mind sharing? If you dont that fine too.

(3) Show this thread

GOOD - better late than never!
Chapter by chapter, Verse by verse ... best way to learn the Bible

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sadly, it appears learning the difficult way may leave a lasting impression. It is truly shocking how many people I know that have their heads buried in the sand.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

learn it & use it or lose it!!!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

💯🎯🎯🎯

Well, someone sure needs to teach the public about the Constitution! Because it is very evident that many do not have a clue! God Wins! WWG1WGA Hugs

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Learning the hard way tends to leave a lasting impression.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Unfortunately, that seems to be the way many learn.

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee