My red line is taxes.

I’m not paying another penny to TRAITORS.

Arrest me if you have to.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I feel the pain with this too Doq! Nothing ticks me off more then to have these Machiavellian morons pi$$ away my dollars on their malevolent pet projects or use it against us! I hope we are planning to confiscate every last dollar from these psychopaths!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Same. been 2 years now. my fiance is nervous but i’m not!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I'm already certain that the IRS is gone for good. But this should convince anyone who's not sure. Trump always keeps his promises so he wouldn't make this one lightly. But since the IRS is already abolished, he'll get the credit for it when the news is released. Proving that he IS a stable genius.

https://realrawnews.com/2022/07/trump-to-abolish-irs/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That´s the spirit Patriot. 😁

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Hitting the vibes AGAIN today DoQ👊

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

exactly that 👊🏻💪🏻

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Self-styled business corporations fraudulently calling themselves "the state" terrorize the life of every living human on earth because these corporations are fed by people - taxes, fees, etc.
Money is paid for by the blood energy of every individual who thinks that these worthless pieces of paper or imaginary numbers are vital.

What do you think will happen if every living human stops subsidizing these private business companies with their energy and life and simply doesn't pay taxes? This is exactly what will kill those parasites.
Don't give them your energy and your lives!

Instead of taxes and all fees for parasites, you use the saved money to make yourself happy or someone close to you and YOU will turn the "their" magic from bad to GOOD.

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

All it takes is for people to stop taking part in the fraud and the fraud ends...the power lies in the people...they keep waiting to be saved...so we wait together...

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Imagine if we all stopped paying taxes which is theft of the people. They can't arrest us all ..... And then where would they get the money to fund the IRS and all other traitors?

lock3d and loaded

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

With you there brother.

I have been preparing to do an article on this. Haven’t submitted VAT returns, no tax return, not paid council tax bill. They went for the kids, so the protdction racket deal is off. I accept the consequences, however uncomfortable.

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Her Majestys revnue and custims (HMRC). But wait, queen is illegitimate and dead right, soooo...🤔

I have always hated paying 40% of my hard earned income to a government that wastes the money on everything but helping We the People. This year with the Ukraine spending while we die on the vine has put me square in your camp brother. I have a lot to lose but this is also the hill I will die on.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

David Straight explains the IRS vs Internal Revenue Service on one of these videos.
So much info here.

https://rumble.com/c/OutOfBabylonDavidStraight

What about property taxes Doq?

but we pay taxes on almost everything we purchase

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

[They] will send you letters threatening fines and prosecution. All fear tactics…it is ilegal to charge taxes and [they] know it, can never arrest you

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I haven't paid since 2018. They tried to garnish my SS checks for $2000 that I still owed but it only lasted one month. I get letters once a year saying how much I owe for the previous year but i just toss it. Income tax is illegal and they know it.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I had a tax lien disappear a couple of years ago. Pretty substantial lein on a property I owned.

(3) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

will be 4 years this year.... hmmmm, hubby is worried, so I might have to

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

⚔️ WWG1WGA ⚔️