Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

My red line is taxes.

I’m not paying another penny to TRAITORS.

Arrest me if you have to.

[They] will send you letters threatening fines and prosecution. All fear tactics…it is ilegal to charge taxes and [they] know it, can never arrest you

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

I had a tax lien disappear a couple of years ago. Pretty substantial lein on a property I owned.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I haven't paid since 2018. They tried to garnish my SS checks for $2000 that I still owed but it only lasted one month. I get letters once a year saying how much I owe for the previous year but i just toss it. Income tax is illegal and they know it.

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

My brother in law ended up in jail for 6 months in 2021 because he didnt pay his taxes from 2016-2020.
I love DOQ’s idea, but I’ve seen first hand what can happen to some. 😞

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Little Bird to her Publication

In the past yes they fook you up.
Now the whitehats running the show
we should be ok.
unless of course they too fook us up.
not likely.

In response Little Bird to her Publication

Biden is arming the IRS as we speak. Be careful.

(3) Show this thread