LET US PRAY FOR GODS PROTECTION FOE PRESIDENT TRUMP AND MELANIA TRUMP AND ALL OF US ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM ALL OF SATANS LIES AND HOAXES IN JESUS NAME AMEN WWG1WGA WW

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

every day without fail.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response Sarah Jones to her Publication

Same here. His getting elected finally brought me to daily prayer, at a ripe enough age.
Very grateful for that.

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏😇

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Everyday Don Jr. The Trump family is always in our prayers. More now than ever. May God Protect the Trump family and keep you All healthy and Safe. In Jesus Name Through His Blood for Mankind I Pray. Amen.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝🙏☝🙏☝💜🏁🇺🇸🏁💜☝🙏☝🙏☝🙏
God Bless POTUS & FLOTUS.🤗

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🙏❤️Dear Heavenly Father, Please watch over our beloved President Donald J. Trump, First Lady, Melania and the rest of his family. Please keep them all safe and well protected. Please GOD, if it be your will, help us get him back into his rightful place as President soon. Please don't allow anymore lies to be spread about him and his family. Please stop all of the people trying to start a civil war, with those of us, that know who our rightful President is, and that stand up for You, GOD and Your Son, JESUS CHRIST, our LORD and SAVIOR. Watch over all of your children and keep us safe and protected. Give everyone peace and your guidance throughout these troubling times. Put your hedge of protection around us all and stop these demons from causing anymore harm to your children and the beautiful world that you created. In JESUS' name I pray, Amen.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

prayers incoming…..🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Praying often for the whole Trump family.
Lord Jesus please place an impenetrable hedge of protection around President Trump, Melania, and the whole Trump family. Give them peace and strength as they continue to fight for America. Guide them to victory over every attack. Show them your path Lord and extinguish every Satanic flaming arrow sent to cause them harm. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen 🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

You got 'em! Prayers, that is...
I cannot imagine the strain of all of this-- because the abuse has been relentless since the escalator!

BUT I also believe with all my heart, they will go down in American AND World History as some of the greatest Patriots and lovers of Humanity since our Country's inception! He is already the Greatest President of my lifetime!

God was so gracious to us by granting Donald Trump the kind of brain and fortitude he would need to lead this great country and world-wide movement! I honor and pray for him and the whole Trump family!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻