#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Their timeline going to run Tulsi.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Compromised...

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

OR IS SHE JUST PLAYING THEIR GAME TO GET IN POSITION TO TAKE THEM DOWN ?

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME TO TAKE THEM OUT.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response James Dean to his Publication

yea she is a sercet agent....hahhaa dont be that stupid

Tip of the spear sign….Whire Hat from the good farm…infiltration not invasion

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

what about this one????

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Hook em horns from the good farm in Texas. Don’t waste your valuable time thinking I will think like you. Again God Bless

(1) Show this thread

what excuse ypu ha e dor this one?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Space Force tip of the spear sign. Keep playing God and condemning people you have never met in person, good luck how that works out for you

(1) Show this thread

do you know what the BAPHOMENT is?

Yes. And I know what optics are, as well as infiltation. I also know Patriots don’t tell other Patriots they are “stupid” for asking a question or having a respectfully different opinion. Be better

(1) Show this thread

hahahahaha whatever you say