#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Their timeline going to run Tulsi.

Only people mentioned by @ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

No that doesn’t reek of illu…

OR IS SHE JUST PLAYING THEIR GAME TO GET IN POSITION TO TAKE THEM DOWN ?

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME TO TAKE THEM OUT.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response James Dean to his Publication

yea she is a sercet agent....hahhaa dont be that stupid

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response James Dean to his Publication

I've often asked mysefl lately.

Did the infiltrators get infiltrated by infiltrators?

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Is she trying to pull a Boris? me thinks so.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Or... was it infiltration? She seems a little too red pilled to be part of the deep state.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

In response David Treciak to his Publication

I liked her... but its possible she speaks with forked tongue.
WEF young leader...
illuminati symbolism...
antifa...

She DID go to Trump Tower after Nov 2016 to talk to him .. the only democrat to do do...

(1) Show this thread

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

a Longtime Gone she's been...

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

They are not even trying to hide it anymore.