Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Another image of Tulsi

Is this why she is at the top of my recommended follows on TS?

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

1221 TS

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

[i]
[9]
** 2 pics

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From March 13, 2022
Re: Tulsi Gabbard

"Continue to watch Tulsi Gabbard and her words. The tide is turning, and more people from the left will go to the right. My children, I know you are asking, "Lord, how can we trust anyone from that side?" My children, watch. Some will have an honest change of heart. Not everyone has sold their soul to the devil.

You will hear of two in one day announce they are switching parties, and there will be more that will announce they are not running for re-election. They know what is coming, and they are terrified the rightful president is about to make his grand entrance. They are on pins and needles, wondering when they will be taken away. They know it will happen. They know it is a sure thing."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/your-enemies-plans-are-all-falling-apart?rq=tulsi

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Tulsi cannot be trusted. She’s in my state. Very familiar with her tactics. She’s pretending to be the voice of reason. She poses as a Native Hawaiian but isn’t. People here don’t appreciate this deception. She is pretty, has a pleasing low pitched voice, many believe she is a tranny, IDK that. She flashes satanic hand symbols. She’s a practiced deceiver.

Let’s do what Japan just did today, dissolve the entire government, then do not elect politicians, only non politicians to start the true Republic again.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Exactly. Where was Tulsi?

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

From February 27, 2022
Re: Tuli Gabbard

"Watch! News will break out about Tulsi Gabbard. She is changing sides from Blue to Red. She has seen what is going on and cannot stand for what they stand for.

Yes, Tulsi is not one of them. Watch, My children, as more switch sides. More will suddenly retire and step down. They know they will not win this time. The Democratic party, as you know it and see it now, will be no more.

Yes, this is a time to clean house, you would say—spring cleaning of anyone who does not stand with Me and does not stand for freedom."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/things-are-about-to-change-all-over-this-earth?rq=tulsi

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Sorry but Julie Greene got Tulsi wrong. This switch idea has been percolating for several years, including the fake fight with Hilldog. People have been promoting Tulsi, telling her to switch, playing her up as moderate when she is far left. This one is highly deceptive. Nobody vets these people even after all the trouble we have for not vetting them. Easier to take the word of a self proclaimed prophet. Tulsi is a pretty folly. RINO in the making.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

Is she a man ?

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Is she a human?

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

WEF

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

She has that “Bride of Frankenstein” vibe about her.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

or

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

12:21
T T > 20 20 [vision]
20 20 > 22
[There] timeline is f00ked, clean & swift

i don't mean to be offensive
but, whether she's a white hat in disguise
or just plain dumb, her name
is *not only!* an anagram
but a palindrome for...

i, slut

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Crude and crass, and yes offensive.

(1) Show this thread

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

Tulsi Endorsed Joe Biden Publicly and told people to vote for him. She lost all Credibility when she did that even if I agree with other things she says. If you Publicly Endorsed Joe Biden…youve lost your say in these dire times…she didnt say anything thats not common sense.

She appears on FOX often and I was given such a hard time about this one after mentioning my doubts about her. One way or the other, the Tulsi truth will come out.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

here is another for the Tulsi file

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

someone please send this to Jesse Waters

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

looks like a witch

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Here she was just yesterday with JW

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Klaus Schwab student

(1) Show this thread

Then I am sure they are "prepared" for
No?.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Who will they run on OUR timeline? Nobody? Cuz they don't exist in OUR timeline, do they?

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Exactly all evil are gone then

(2) Show this thread

You warned us about her months ago.
Think it was something like "we're on to you" sort of thingy!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Was Tulsi involved in the missile launched from Hawaii that was meant to take out Trump?

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Really?👀

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

missile was launched from Washington

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

She’s on Fox News a lot.

Caps = 40 > 4.
TS = 12:21.

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous
A,b,c,d,e......

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-promoting-beautiful-federal-civic-architecture/

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

1221 take it away

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

there has always been a part of me hoping she was legit. if not its pretty sad and she does act well. i guess time will tell

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Freaky because I just spoke with a family member the other day who I haven't talked with in months and Tulsi came up! He was Pro Trump until Jan 6 when he felt Trump gave the enemy all the ammo they needed. Also a conservative Christian and he at one time seemed to kinda understand what was happening but now I doubt that. He got the jab to keep his job and has been sick ever since. Anyway, he started rattling off who "he likes for 2024"...both were women...Kristi Noem and Tulsi Gabbard.

Fooken wild.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I liked her... but is it possible she speaks with forked tongue?
WEF young leader...
illuminati symbolism...
antifa...

She DID go to Trump Tower after Nov 2016 to talk to him .. the only democrat to do so with massive backlash from the Dems..
Did she know Trump Tower was bugged..??
Did Obama hear the convo..???

..oh to be a fly on the wall...