#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2023 coming in hot! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

#tbiytc

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Photo 1/3

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Agree ๐Ÿ’ฏ with VK.
VP was never fitting but 46th is ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Or 20th.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Sing it with me...Things that make you go hmmm๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ

please please please can this happen! i think about it often and we need to stay healthy and well to make it to 2023. 2022 has been hard

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

OMG,@hiiipow3r , I just realized something. Do you remember@vincentkennedy posted a photoshop of Biden's face unmasked and it was JFK Jr'd face behind the mask?! And Biden is "POTUS 46".๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

So....... Who is running the show????????????

(9) Show this thread

What about sooner than you think? Fixing 2020...

One of my favs ๐Ÿ˜Š

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

5:14 < > 41:5 > 46 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

17:14 > 17:5 > 22 > 11:11

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

It is time to just screw the election system as it is currently (we all know that) if military shows itself soon/now then John follows, done deal. Trump can manage Gesara (global) and JFK can run Nesara (USA, national) We need him way sooner than waiting to show his face in 2024.

this is why weโ€™ve been told 46 is taken ๐Ÿ˜‰

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

my John John rose lol

๐Ÿ˜

He can be 48! I want my Trump back!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Trump 2021 to his Publication

What if Trump never left? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) Show this thread