Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

#2023 is promised to no man. Neither is tomorrow, so, well, it's a maybe.

Patiently waiting for the storm. Love my country. OMG Podesta in the news again, let’s goooo!

skull and bones. 322

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

So before this account disappears in 2023...you gonna give us a proper fare thee well?

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

today should be the 223rd day of the year

I’m way behind, VK.

I know 2023 is when your account goes away.

But, but.. if April 1 was New Years Day, what year are we in now? (Had to ask, again.) 🥳

TS = 12:44 > 3:8 > 38 > 11.
2023 > 7.
711 > Checkmate.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

You didn’t call Jan 20, 2021, “Inorguration Day” for nothing. ;)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 10, 2022 at 8:06 PM]
THEY KNOW WE'RE COMING HOME!!!
https://rumble.com/v1fjs43-ourwhitehouse.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 10, 2022 at 2:44 PM]
THE REAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF!!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

damn they must have taken the long way home.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

This is an old post from August.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I always see BBC when I see 223. ijs~ feels queenish

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I know you mean for that to be a comm for Happy Dance Time, but That's also when you said this account goes away....
now you got me tearing up VK...You can't leave this Fam...we love you..😓

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

That's what "Last Man Standing" - predicted. 2023.,,,,,,,,,,,
Season 9 - Episode 1.........
Makes ya wonder what they already knew in 2021...... in Lalaland

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Now I have to go watch! 😂

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Things I love and defend without pause: Family, God, America, Trump, Kennedy, Truth, Loyalty, Honesty * Proudly kicked off Twitter 4 X

From your mouth to Gods ears, love ya VK!! 🇺🇸 ♥️🎆🔥

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

I get super excited for 2023.
Slap in face to 332223

FJB .......Trump is my President

Since the calendars and days have been messed up 23 better be now . What is it V K are we in 2023 or what ?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

2023 -> 7

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In it 2 win it cool dad
💙💚

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

23 has always been my favorite number but I never knew why, I just always saw it…. I think I realize why now!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

2023 coming in hot! 😎🍿

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/3

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Or 20th.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Agree 💯 with VK.
VP was never fitting but 46th is 🕊️

(13) Show this thread

BIG!

this + your Rally posts on TS...something is coming!

++ 12:44 > 11

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

My birthday!
2/23
2023 Gonna be lit up?
#NCSWIC

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

No doubting Thomas here. Let's celebrate then!!!
God has promised us justice.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

No doubting Thomas here. Let's celebrate then!!!
God has promised us justice.