#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2023 coming in hot! 😎🍿

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/3

OMG,@hiiipow3r , I just realized something. Do you remember@vincentkennedy posted a photoshop of Biden's face unmasked and it was JFK Jr'd face behind the mask?! And Biden is "POTUS 46".🤔🤔

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Courtm6444 in this post can reply

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

So....... Who is running the show????????????

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I think he said " then candidate Trump". :)

(1) Show this thread

He might be but hope he doesn't wear the Bydone mask.

Grateful Patriot, proud grandmother, seeker of the Truth!

Great catch!

I remember that one

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I remember that one

Remember this, too :)

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Now I remember! :)

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i love our life

(2) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

😎

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Now that would be an entertaining end to all of this :)

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Oh my !! That would be some shit!! Lol..

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts