I am at peace today, having struggled to sleep last night. I have realised that I am in an abusive relationship with some family members (with me as victim) and it's time to withdraw until I am treated with due respect and loving care. If that means we don't communicate, so be it. I am worth the inner calm.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

me to, I've always been a non conformist, whether its to my parents, or my children, I thought I'd taught them to individuals who used there noggins, but it appears I failed, I can't wait for the truth to eventually hit them in the face!

Leviticus 26:6 "I will give peace in the land, and you shall lie down, and none will make you afraid"

Guy I have know since birth implied I was a racist for supporting President Trump. Already saw the mind control taking hold and communist ideology being expressed. When he said that I walked away immediately with no regret. My wins in life are mine and I won't allow others to steal them. My failures are mine as well. I just don't have to treat them as negative and I can learn and grow instead of being called a failure. You make your own happiness. F'ck 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

You are not a victim unless you allow i t💌

Bravo! I did the same thing with friends and family. It almost broke me, but i am so happy I made the decisions I made. I am better for it.

Many of us are in this situation. It's a difficult road to travel but you're worth it. May you find peace. 🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

I understand completely. Thank you for all you do and God Bless

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Same thing with me, it stays on your mind night and day because you can't get over the disrespect. I am done with those who show ugliness and disrespect. It is not worth my sanity. I am sorry you have that also. It will get easier and if you stay away from them your life will be a lot more peaceful.

I am so sorry you are having to go through this. War is hell & it effects everyone in ways I/we never imagined. My 27 yo daughter ended her relationship with me almost 2 years ago because I’m racist for calling COVID the Wuhan Virus, I’m a “potential murderer” for not getting the vaccine, and the list goes on & on. I sent her an email explaining how I felt & how mean/cruel it was to call me a “potential murderer” & her response was “Never contact me again.” I immediately felt a deep sadness knowing our relationship was over but at the same time I felt relieved to be out of an abusive relationship.
BTW, my daughter attended University of Essex where she met her fiancé. His family lives in Durham County & I know they visit his family twice a year. When you post pictures of Durham County I look very closely at them hoping maybe you unknowingly took a picture of them. I know this sounds stupid but at this moment in time it’s all I have.
God Bless You Martin & I’m glad you are at peace.

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

I am sorry, it happens in a lot of families we just don't hear about it because no one wants to talk the sad things that happen.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

julie youre not alone .. same is happening to me but my daughter went away 5 yaars ago. same as yours they are brainwashed Leave her in the hands of our Father .. He will melt their hearts from the inside out , He will talk to them straight to their hearts ans change their hearts . I was also that girl .. I left my home and 16 years later I returned . God changed my heart and now I respect and love my parents . . I can never recover those lost years but every second now I use it to say how much I love them . I live in Eurooe now but I call everyday . Because of Covid I havent seen them for 5 years .. Have faith !! God is a wonderful God and He is our Father . He will take care of our babies ans bring them back .. lots of Love for you !! Pls oray for my daughter .. Ill pray for yours

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I have done that with several family members...especially my mother...feel so much better....didn't realize how toxic it was until I said no more and walked away

I deeply relate to this.
My husband and I decided to create our own family because the “family” we were born into felt awful. Its both sad and liberating.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Some say they will awake , give some space and pray .

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

💛💚💚💚💛

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Same… my own mom and dad won’t let my daughter and I stay with either of them.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Im in that boat🤦‍♀️

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I wish I could do that Martin, but funerals here don't stop and I have to keep bumping into these vaccine daemons I no longer know.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Thats an impossible thing for many to do, I commend you,You are worth it and more.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Only some? You are worth it. There is such a stigma attached to creating space from family. I never really cared. I left home at 17 for the USAF never to return to Flint. Family tend to take this very personally and make up stories about why but nevermind that. I support your effort. I go with...
1. God
2. Country
3. Family

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😎✊🏻🇺🇸 keep it 💯

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

DID THE SAME JOINED THE ARMY AND NEVER LOOKED BACK

(2) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I believe this is what this time is really all about. "The Great Awakening."

We are healing on all levels.

It's coming to a place where we realize who we really are. One of the steps toward this realization is coming to this exact place you have just come to. As many of us have/are as well.

We are healing. This is where it begins. It's time to value and love ourselves. Showing ourselves the love, kindness & respect that always should have been.

These things were taken slowly from us with consent guilt, fear, shaming, being told we are not good enough, division and hate & all the other crap that was implanted over decades of subtle mind control by everyone around us either by intention or because those around us we also so mental damaged they/we forgot who we were/are. Just let the others be. Let them go in peace and love. Let's trust they will find their way as well.

It's your/our time to heal. We heal one soul at a time. And that healing will spread. Because WWG

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Been there, retreat and protect yourself . . . that's what I would do too and have . . . hang in Martin

I just plant the seed and let it bloom! Several that didnt believe it was possible are starting to realize! In due time all will come to the realization at the time they are suppose to. The fact youve tried is enough and one day they will thank you for trying so hard to save them! I will tell you thank you for them! Praying for you!!

There's an emptiness to begin with. In time comes peace, strength, and the true heartfelt realization that you truly do deserve love and kindness. Life gets so much better.

PEACE BE WITH YOU 💗

In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

it would be a lonely world

(1) Show this thread

100%
Sending you some good vibes, Martin!

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

I'm truly sorry that you're being mistreated by family members.

Speaking from personal experience, I can only say that I'm glad that you realize your self worth and are demanding the respect and appreciation that you rightly deserve.

We are only responsible for our own actions and how we respond to others.

Try as we might, we can't change others' behaviors unless they choose to do so.

I have tried for years to tolerate some people and in the end, no matter what I did, it was always a battle.

I hope your family treats you better and affords you the love and kindness you deserve.

However, if they don't, it is their loss and you will find the peace you seek.

Just surround yourself with those that are like minded and appreciate the amazing and talented person you are.

Sending love & light to you and prayers for that peace.

🙏🕊💖💫

Amen

books, painting, walks in nature

Try not to loose your temper in conversations and always tell them you love them. Because ... you never know if those who are here today, still will be here tomorrow...

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

I know what you are going through, you are living in my World.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

The inner calm is very important ❣️

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

we are family now brother!
wwg1wga!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

So true 👍🏻🫶❗️

(1) Show this thread