Are you grateful for the things being done for us even though we can't 'see' them?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

VERY.

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

So grateful for all that I canโ€™t see, but also grateful for all that I do see! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿค

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! ๐Ÿ‘€ https://qagg.news/ ๐Ÿ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

So grateful! 117 % ๐ŸคŽ

The Q - Team fights for us against evil. Worldwide.
Such challenges take time ...
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
#wwg1wga

ABSOLUTELY - i would do whatever is necessary to help.
I assume staying positive and keeping people informed on details when they ask ... is about the best way I can help.

Always ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Yes, very much so. I didn't think we had a chance before I found Q. I'm also grateful for You and all the other brilliant Anons that dedicate their time and talents to the cause. WWG1WGA!

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Yes.

I love the way my friends John Paul and Annie pray in thanksgiving (shared below) for all we are given, seen and unseen. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Of course.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president ๐Ÿ’• Suspended from Twitter 8 times ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely

Life changingโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ55๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

5:5

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Indeed. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œ So Grateful.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Jason, You always pull up the best related Bible Verses ... I am so grateful you are doing that ... learning ALL THE TIME ! This one was right on the mark! ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

Definitely!!

Believer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š,WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•Š

YES!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I have reflected on this the last two days. We only know 20% of whats going on but have complete faith that God put the right people in place to accomplish the mission. He woke us up early to save others in the process. I only hope I saved more than I know. Still have much to accomplish but I know I was put here for a reason. Thank you to all who played a part! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes i think about this often so much going on behind the curtain we cant see all the sacrifices people putting themselves in the line of fire for the greater good, praying and thinking of each person that i dont know doing and giving their all. Hopeing that their names will be revealed and placed in the history books so we can show our appreciation oneday but until then prayer is powerfull for strength , courage and perseverance God bless you all.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Absolutely, because it is a way that God teaches us to trust Him. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Amen and Yes I am. GOD and JESUS are watching over us all and they are doing wondrous works behind the scenes.

FJB .......Trump is my President

Yes and i canโ€™t wait for the truth to come out not only about the demons but History ,Science , Technology , everything they have lied about. Then we can start to heal .

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am glad you asked!!!!!:!!!!! YesYesYesYesYes:YesYesYesYesYes
๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ:๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ
The gratitude that comes from knowing our BeaUtiful Mil with the greatest Commander in chief ever bc of all the sacrifices made for eons now for us to be here wherr we Are in The Plan is face in hands, flying high, bombing bad guys, big hugs,many many smiles, tears of joy and some pain,okey alot, the love oh the love for Humanity, individually and as a whole, WWG1WGA
I love you all so much๐Ÿคฒโค๏ธ

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

most of the time yes

๐ŸธYes

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Very Much So!!!

I tend to find myself with questions of doubt. But then I send my mind back in time to remember all the synchronicities, the phenomena, the things I've seen yet cannot prove. All of this begins to strengthen my knowing again. Doubt will always make you question, which is a good tool to hang on to.

The deepest doubt builds the strongest faith...
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

I have faith in God and that thing called THE PLAN!
WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ EXCEPT COMMIES AND PEDร–S

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Every day ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Everday is a Grateful Day๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Grateful for those behind the scenes fighting for good. Grateful that I am awake to understand and to pray more than ever for their success. The future of mankind is hinging on this defeat. Trusting that god will intervene when HE sees fit.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Not enough words, sending beyond grateful vibes always

Absolutely! More than words can say!