JUST IN - U.S. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski, a Republican from Indiana, killed in car crash this afternoon.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

Looks like Wendy Rogers to me.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Matilda Jane to his Publication

My first thought

Mom Wife Patriot Find me on TS @Feffie

In response Matilda Jane to his Publication

yes!!! I keep thinking that too everytime I see her pic. Also reminds me of the female verison of Gen. Flynn!

(3) Show this thread

Day before her wreck

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Jack will be sorely missed...

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

😭🙏🏻Heavenly Father we ask you to protect those who are advocating for and protecting the children with your mighty angels through Jesus Christ we ask this blessing Amen🙏🏻✝️❤️

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

All 4 people in two cars were killed in this wreck - reminds me of the remote controlled car that tried to hit DJT motorcade from a neighboring street.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Favors Wendy Rogers to me. My spidey sense thinks this is a man

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

There is a photo of her/him with a medical boot on possibly to cover an ankle monitor - one like Hillary, McCain and Biden and others have had. There seems to be more to this story than we know. Also there was an article I saw that said she was against Trump. Not sure - I know anons will dig and find the truth.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

She wasn't the only person killed in that crash. Two much younger people were killed as well. Can we extend humanity to all the people that died in that crash?

Hmm. Sad if true for her family..makes me wonder if shes in witness protection or going to Gitmo..

This is very sad.

This also makes me wonder if the accident is somehow connected to Pence.

my first reation was look at her adams apple. i feel bad if she was a white hat but im using my gut, dude looks like a lady. if i am wrong i am so sorry, she does look like a tran to me. at this point all i see is a show and i know peoplenare wanting reputations saved. sad because if it matter what people think then they mustvhave been first set up and learnedbto like veing bad.
im prepared to hear others opinons and accept i did not research her at all. im really hoping we can gave the mass awakening soon because im not worried about food, i will give to others what ive stocked up on.... i just want to start living in a world that is open and true and love is the frequency we all live by

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

side note: looks like wendy roger’s sister or relative of some sort.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

from what I've heard, she had recently laid into Bill Gates of hell...

at any rate may she and the others rest in peace, and if there was any nefarious reasons for her/their deaths, may it be made known!

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I feel bad if I'm suspicious, especially when accidents happen everyday. My husband was killed in a motorcycle accident. So I'm a real believer of how fast an accident can happen. We have been told certain people may die from accidents, Covid, or other forms of death. Is this a coincidence? Hard to say.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Very odd that all 4 people in her car died and the one driver in other car. released all names just hours after the crash????? She was supposedly Pro life working to save children from abortion.

Elkhart County Sheriff's Office put out a statement on FB:

On August 3, 2022 at approximately 12:32 PM the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office responded to a two vehicle crash on SR 19 south of SR 119. A northbound passenger car traveled left of center and collided head on with a southbound sports utility vehicle.

All three occupants in the southbound vehicle died as a result of their injuries:

Jackie Walorski, 58, Elkhart, Indiana
Zachery Potts, 27, Mishawaka, Indiana
Emma Thomson, 28, Washington, DC

The sole occupant of the northbound vehicle, Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The Elkhart County Coroner’s Office and the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office are conducting the investigation.

No additional information will be released at this time.

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

WOW! Check out the damage to the SUV.
The camera's viewpoint is looking to the south.

https://wsbt.com/news/local/three-dead-one-critically-injured-in-elkhart-county-crash

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

Elkhart Co. Sheriff's Office UPDATED statement (FB, 10:04AM, 8/4):
The information from the preliminary investigation at the scene, as to the direction of travel of the vehicles, was not correct. The continuing investigation has located eyewitness and video evidence. Both confirm that the maroon Buick LeSabre driven by Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana, was southbound on SR 19 south of SR 119 and the silver Toyota RAV 4, driven by Zachery Potts, 27, Mishawaka, Indiana, was northbound on SR 19. The Toyota RAV 4 crossed the centerline for reasons that are unknown at this time and the two vehicles collided. All occupants of both vehicles were confirmed to have been wearing seatbelts and airbags did deploy. The Sheriff’s Office is continuing to interview witnesses and collect evidence..
----
Don't know the year of Potts RAV4, but the current models have many safety features, e.g. lane tracing and departure alert with steering assist. Makes me wonder if the car was taken over remote

(2) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

I’m thinking a deal was cut and allowed to go out “reputation” intact. If Melania met with her regaring an overhaul to the foster care system, that is open for interpretation. Just keeping options open for these sudden political tragedies.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

she was pro life

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

7/10

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Politico 17 hrs???
It happened today less tan 6 hrs ago

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

My "something's fishy" radar is going off on this one.

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

☹️

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

😞187😔😔😞😔😔

(4) Show this thread

Her district is the one Pete Buttigieg is from!

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Hmmmm Walorski is the fifth House member to die while in office this year

President Trump Endorses Congresswoman Jackie Walorski - WTCA
Apr 29, 2022 ... Former President Donald J. Trump today endorsed U.S. Representative Jackie Walorski (R-Ind.) for her 2022 re-election campaign

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🤔🌴 Does she know Pence?

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Or he?

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

My thought, too.

(2) Show this thread