ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

JUST IN - U.S. Congresswoman Jackie Walorski, a Republican from Indiana, killed in car crash this afternoon.

@disclosetv

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Elkhart County Sheriff's Office put out a statement on FB:

On August 3, 2022 at approximately 12:32 PM the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office responded to a two vehicle crash on SR 19 south of SR 119. A northbound passenger car traveled left of center and collided head on with a southbound sports utility vehicle.

All three occupants in the southbound vehicle died as a result of their injuries:

Jackie Walorski, 58, Elkhart, Indiana
Zachery Potts, 27, Mishawaka, Indiana
Emma Thomson, 28, Washington, DC

The sole occupant of the northbound vehicle, Edith Schmucker, 56, Nappanee, Indiana was pronounced deceased at the scene.

The Elkhart County Coroner’s Office and the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Office are conducting the investigation.

No additional information will be released at this time.

WOW! Check out the damage to the SUV.
The camera's viewpoint is looking to the south.

https://wsbt.com/news/local/three-dead-one-critically-injured-in-elkhart-county-crash

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @soulshine in this post can reply

In response Soul Shine to her Publication

That red car might be the passenger car, not the SUV.
On Edith Schmucker's FB page, on October 2021, she posted a picture of her car (posted below) with the comment, "Damn round about on my home today!!!"

Here is some of the info I gathered:
She lived in Nappanee on Clark Street.
She worked as a Personal Care Assistant at Miller's Senior Living in Wakarusa.
From her house to work is an 8.3 mile drive north, that includes taking State Rte. 19. That part of 19, where the accident occurred, is a two lane road with fields on either side, has a 55 mph speed limit, and is a straightaway. There is a roundabout where 119 comes in.

So I would think it is a route she travelled often, and knew well.
What made her veer into their lane and hit them head on I do not know. Medical emergency? Distracted? Swerved to avoid an animal?

Tragic situation all the way around.
I pray for all the families involved.