I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

Only people mentioned by @MTBpatriotM in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Yeah, similar to PC Viber. Updates almost every time i run it. Knew something was up

My husband just did the latest IOS update and could no longer get service. The verizon people couldn’t figure it out. Had to pay $230 to get a new one through our insurance. I think Apple should reimburse us considering it was their fault.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I ignore them all, likely will stop working but we know that is coming anyway.

Maybe try turning off auto uodates?

I turned off Auto Updates a while ago!
I can’t get some apps, which means I don’t need them.

I don’t think my phone is 5G compatible...which was why I turned off Updates anyway! 🤣

When it wants me to update I hit my quick camera button it circumvents it for the most part

same

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Mine never updates anymore. And its fairly new

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

Lucky. Samsung keeps shoving them down my throat.

(1) Show this thread

i turned them all off. samsung also keeps trying to get me to agree to new terms and i have been ignoring more than a year

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

unfortunately for me i was never offered that option. Should have just stuck with my old phone.

(1) Show this thread

Same here

I have received two new sim cards to update mine as well. I have never received one, let alone two!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

I havent updated in 1.5 yrs

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Me too. Laptop. SNOOPS!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

My desktop and laptop forces it and I roll them back afterward. Works much faster

(1) Show this thread

Back in 2020 VK had mentioned not to do the updates on our phones so back then I turned the updates setting to manual and I have not done any updates.
So to most people, I now have a dinosaur iphone with no updates, lol.

In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication

Samsung doesn't give me that option. I can only punt it for so long before it does it for me.

Otherwise I'd be in the same boat. Give me back my indestructible Nokia please!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah Nana refused to do the updates for a long time but eventually the phone and/or laptop stop working right!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

my MS comp stopped working after it updated itself even tho i had updates on manual...linux has no issues

(1) Show this thread

I HAVE A PILE OF UPDATES PENDING. I REFUSE TO DOWNLOAD. I JUST WATCH THE RED NUMBERS MULTIPLY. 🤣😂

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

My android will automatically update after 5 days. Even though I have selected NOTto automatically update.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

As far as I know and can recall that's the only alert you cant turn off, and that's how it's always been.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I wonder if the tech exists to use cell phones as a transmitters to program mRNA in the vaxxed.

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

DUH..( uberkiller)( orbital laser mind control device) card illuminatti cad deck from 1995( even looks like the uber killer guy) i noticed it in real time way back when..but whom is the other “ liza”...

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I worry about my unvaxxed family that works around vaxxed people every day and the shedding issue. Are they full of spike proteins too now?

(55) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I find myself randomly logged out of some apps like pinterest, instagram. Wondering if it has to do with updates or what.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

That has happened to me as well.

(1) Show this thread