Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

I find myself randomly logged out of some apps like pinterest, instagram. Wondering if it has to do with updates or what.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

That has happened to me as well.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Is it bad that I don't even give a shite anymore? I could care less at this point. We are spied on completely, everywhere. So, if I'm being watched on apps like I listed, who cares?? If it's DS wanting us to freak a bit, I refuse. Remember when FB first started targeted ads, and denied they had the tech to do so. Haven't had a FB account for at least 6/7 years now. You can think something now, and it shows up in an ad...so much we haven't a clue about...and I dont' care anymore at all. I'm hoping that this whole system crashes down sooner than later.

(1) Show this thread