Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

I've had more "updates" to my phone in the last 4 months than I have in the previous year of having it.

Smells funky.

I wonder if the tech exists to use cell phones as a transmitters to program mRNA in the vaxxed.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I worry about my unvaxxed family that works around vaxxed people every day and the shedding issue. Are they full of spike proteins too now?

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

DUH..( uberkiller)( orbital laser mind control device) card illuminatti cad deck from 1995( even looks like the uber killer guy) i noticed it in real time way back when..but whom is the other “ liza”...

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

if the 5G could trigger people that have been vaxxed, why wouldn't it be possible to trigger by cell phone? Unless [DS] didn't think it through....I'm thinking it would be be in that context

In response Barbara wheeler to her Publication

Think that happened in China. Dropped dead when phone rang. Clumsy.

(1) Show this thread

Ghost in the shell.

Their is a video out there, i saw a year ago, of peoples phone lighting up and the people drop. Exp. nail salon, several people around. Phone lit up in nail artist's chest pocket. Nail artist drops. No one else near by affected.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

If movies tell us what's going on, then "kingsmen" told us yes.
In this film the tech billionaire decides to give free sim cards to everyone in the world. When the cards are activated, people change.
Boom the 5g goes off and much violence ensues.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

a transmitter(s)- or just transmitters
a = 1
s = 19
119 < > 911

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I've noticed people around me acting strangely, those that had the shots.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

They HAD the tech to turn me into a frog.
Too late already am.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

, thinking yes and the towers are apart of it i think

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

if can tune the mobile to a specific frequency, then definitely

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

ready for anything ..

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

where is the Blackberry when you need it !

That'd be weird....
(Graphic)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZCtSq3yDPs

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014) - Church Battle Royale (edited - Only Action) - YouTube

I just discovered that I made a couple of clips that weren't uploaded. When I first saw it I was amazed. It really is special. Movie info:https://www.imdb.co...

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

I'm looking. This is a quick scratch of a look. I'm positive it goes much deeper with greater connections.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

one of the theories on the nano lipid particles is that they are delivery syatems. upon activation (freguency, 5G ?) the lipid package errupts its contents. c19 vax = the gift that keeps on giving.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Similarly, for some reason that reminds me of a scene out of The Kingsman movie.

And the meek shall inherit the earth 5:5

to thank the brave souls who planned for such a device for a time such as this . how can we thank you? we shall wear love and be the guides you designed us to be. thank you waiting for those of us and me. please help us set the children free. and set up the common law remedy on the stone of Christ.I💗U

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

just need a shortwave hand held EMP device and a faraday cage to fix that.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

well weve all seen people who have been vaccinated who have bluetooth id so yes it very possible

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Have thought it was part of the process for a while now...

Bio parasite, triggered by nano particles, activated by 5G.... zombie hordes of mindless leftists, all moving to the beat of their masters frequency...

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Oh come on Vincent! You know that the tech exists. You are being silly😊

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

…hummm…sounds like a S King novel
…The Cell

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

That kind of worries me VK, since everyone except my manager is jabbed.

When you say 'I wonder" it makes me think you know!

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

If so, I would look at the apps that can't be deleted. Is the "health," app too obvious for the iPhone?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Answer is...yes.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Scary thought VK.

zombie apoc

I'm thinking we've been at +1

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

or -1 :)

(1) Show this thread