So everyone knows, lights going out on a timer at 11:00pm is not normal. No it hasn't happened regularly in the past. It normally only happens when a president dies. There was an exception while Trump was in office during the DC riots they turned out the lights a few nights to deter the crowds. Just know, it's not normal no matter what the sheep tell you it is. Here's some timestamped photos after 11:00pm with lights on. Feel free to use and share.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

it's ridiculous.
the light on the 2nd floor right side never ever goes out.
the lights Inside may go out for the night but not on the outside. like you said, only during the DC riots or a death

cleaning the DUMB out from underneath the white house

Those who know me, know me. Here to support POTUS + stay informed. Love God, USA, family, dogs. IFQ + FB all patriots. MAGA

In response Vadra Vadra to his Publication

That's exactly what I was thinking - you know they're spaghettied all over DC

(1) Show this thread

God, Family and Country!!! SAVE AMERICA

I know the lights went out at 3 AM when President Trump was at the White House because I followed it for two weeks prior to his leaving. (yes only two weeks) And when Biden took office it was shut down at 11PM. We all know that Biden would never work in the wee hours of the morning; for God's sake he is out by noon. But never the less it really looks like nobody is there. Could they say they are remodeling? Yes, but something is just off. Nothing makes sense. I think they are buying time because they think they think they will enventually make it go their way.

All this air traffic I keep hearing (in Michigan) and random truck traffic (it's 2:00am est now) but vibes - what is going on? I'm nervous as hell atm.

I'm Yaya to 7! I love Jesus, my family, Trump, and the USA! I am passionate about what I love and will fight for them all! WWG1WGA!

In response Freedom Fries to his Publication

Same here! South Mississippi. We have two bases here on the Coast and the air traffic is relentless lately. Military planes everywhere. I've lived in my house 21 years and never had so much traffic.

(1) Show this thread

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

...side light, pun intended, IF DC is closed down...WHERE are they
filming Congress? OR - is the Capitol still 'open' for filming these
shananagans?

Just wondering...thought you might know ;)

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Hey@ghostezra I noticed you're reposting several of your posts...what's up? Definitely makes me think SOMETHING is habbening....

Is it normal/not normal for the Flag to be completely gone on top of the White House? For one hour, that I've noticed now... it's gone. Someone tell me I'm seeing things:

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Yes that's correct! Definately purposeful and I especially love the choice of "11"

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Borrowed and shared. Thank you! No one believes me when I tell them this!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

also found this AP video from last november - the WH lights were on at 11pm and went out at 3AM after President Trump arrived home from a rally. they say the following: The White House exterior lights went out shortly after 3:00 A.M. Eastern Time (0800G) on Tuesday morning.
It happened shortly after President Donald Trump returned from his campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
There was no immediate word on why the lights went out and no visible sign of unusual activity around the building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZwqDhJEGrA

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

also found this AP video from last november - the WH lights were on at 11pm and went out at 3AM after President Trump arrived home from a rally. they say the following: The White House exterior lights went out shortly after 3:00 A.M. Eastern Time (0800G) on Tuesday morning.
It happened shortly after President Donald Trump returned from his campaign rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
There was no immediate word on why the lights went out and no visible sign of unusual activity around the building.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZwqDhJEGrA

thank you. i have been on the fence about this - feeling that inner "no" to them being totally off inside and out. but i read where the interior lights go out - but the outside and lawn lights stay on. looking at it live now - it's totally dark outside - again.

Do you think they are simply trying to make it look like they are deterring "violent crowds of crazy Trump supporters"?

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

Maybe Climate Czar Kerry told them to save all that energy at night, so he can fly around the world on a private plane.

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 who believes that the only way out is through it 🙏 Stay atrong and united 💪

dems lyin' buttholes. Thats clear. Every time they push the "thats normal" agenda I do this🤨🧐 and know its definately not.

WORLDWIDE - Love is only truly Unconditional

I didn't know it would happen if a president passes - weird. Honestly, why the heck would there be a timer for the spotlight on the damn WH? Think logically. Don't let crazies make your head go crazy. This is not normal.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication

i think cray cray got out the barn about 6 months ago😂😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

IMO they turned them off when they didnt want anyone to see what was going on in the middle of the night -- got busted now its part of the narratve - "we do this every night" i live in the DC area no, thats not true!

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Could it represent that we are at the 11th hour?

In response Suzie Sunshine to her Publication

👍I love red-pillers!

(1) Show this thread

Yes, I have been watching these lights go out every night at 11:00pm for about 2 weeks now. (honestly, I haven't counted the days that this has been occuring)

USAF, MAGA, Christian, Not GOP or DFL but Patriot

Thanks, I was wondering about this

cue in Kamala...

I haven't seen the White house myself. Can someone explain to me why there are different buildings?