#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Any updates?

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

could there be a magnetic field? diamagnetic?
that would be fascinating. look forward to learning more.
As Brainiac explains, when the hemoglobin molecules are oxygenated, they aren’t attracted to the massive magnet because they’re diamagnetic. This means the hemoglobin molecules are weakly repelled by a magnetic field due to their lack of unpaired electrons. Hemoglobin molecules that haven’t been oxygenated on the other hand, have four unpaired electrons, making them slightly paramagnetic, or weakly attracted to a magnetic field. But because most of the blood in our bodies is made up of water (which is also diamagnetic) and oxygenated hemoglobin, our blood is, overall, diamagnetic, and therefore subtly repelled by magnetic fields.
https://nerdist.com/article/magnet-blood-magneto-science-experiment-video/

and you chose cattle prod instead of a little stun gun👀😲⚡️💥🔥

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

CELL is another crypto currency. Is there a market fluctuation that is an indicator of coming events or "flutter"?
Cell is also attached to blockchain.
Where are our crypto guru's? I only dabble.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Would be interesting to me to see what the cells do when giving reiki healing energy to them.😎

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

🙂 you dont need a cattle prod. open your heart and speak.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

how did your experiment go VK?

VK.. test the effects of music to see if it can move the blood cells. you could also keep a glass of water close by too when doing this to see if the music can move the blood cells like it should affect the water, creating movement you will see with your eyes on water and under microscope for blood.

i miss being in the lab when there is purpose. lol wish i could help you more. 😀😀😍

Remember to look for miracles...

Quantum entanglement...

A number of years ago I started to learn about meditation and how to hold a higher vibration. The very center of my mid back started itching constantly and has since progressed to a "buzzing" feeling on my skin. Goes back and forth between the itching and buzzing. I also have been noticing that I can disrupt the signal on my bluetooth headphones when I focus on my heart center.

Cells have memory too, just like in sports we call it "muscle memory". The cells carry memory from past generations DNA according to Gregg Braden - here addressing a question "concerning traumatic memories held in the body"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4BTtjoABI&t=2s

Gregg Braden - Every Emotion in Your Body Creates Biological Consequences… Q & A Series Eps 1 - YouTube

Gregg Braden and Wisdom Traditions are delighted to bring you this new series of video content, covering topics you have selected. In this first episode of Q...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Dis you have music playing, lighting etc, who was thinking about you then, what did you cells tell You ?

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣Not at VK, but that is one funny gif ya got there. lol

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

VK I am thinking the cattle prod is not the same kind of vibes that made your blood dance. Am concerned the prod is maybe not a good idea, because of unknown effects. May I suggest you request us, your AU family to VIBE while you experiment? Love You🙏🏻❤️🐸😘

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Learning much from how you set out a post VK.:)

An interesting fact from a bit of research -
Blood, Radiates. Blood’s radiation connects Body to Spirit and serves as a way of Communication between the two.
“ Any deficiencies in the blood’s composition directly affects our spirit’s ability to stay connected to our physical body. Every change in the blood induces changes in our state of being and influences our psychic state. Wow! :):)

https://www.innertraditions.com/books/the-spiritual-mysteries-of-blood

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Essence of quintessence - the smallest particle of of thing that would still remain that thing... Some call it the "God" particle.
Spirit and consciousness connect.
https://scienceexchange.caltech.edu/topics/quantum-science-explained/entanglement

So in essence, is this proof say in the med beds, if someone is spirit filled that would remain intact?

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Dan Winter uses a term for Quantum Entanglement as a Unified Field.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DanWinterFractalField

(2) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I learned recently that your blood holds memories. I went to an Alternative Health Physician who does live blood microscopy. He does what you’re doing by placing blood from a finger prick on a slide & projects it onto a screen whole explaining his findings to you. It was incredibly intriguing. The shocking part came later when he had dabbed my blood on a slide & let it dry. There were 5 dabs of increasingly less blood and he read them like rings on a tree explaining different areas of my body. One of the dabs showed an irregular protusion as it wasnt perfectly round like the others. Out of the blue he asked me if I ever had a whiplash & said specifically in my early twenties. I was rearended by a car when i was 22 & had to be cut out of my vehicle. 🤯. Wow. I had no idea ypur blood carried memories. I’m looking forward to your findings.

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I've also read water has memory.

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Our cells have memory and our muscle memory is well known ,,, so why not our blood? Makes total sense.

(2) Show this thread

God is Love and we are the light of the world. Witnessing the greatest movement in history and supporting the best I can.🙏❤️💫

cells have consciousness

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Maybe you discovered your “fundamental note”? Fabian Maman found with Kirilian photography “that when the cells feel a vibratory affinity with a certain note, the cells’ aura transforms into a mandala shape of vibrant colors.”
Go with a guitar instead of the cattle prod. 😉

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

Entangled. " life is in the blood/friends for life :)"

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

cool… kinda like the ice crystals the japanese scientist worked on and saw them change shape structure based on the vibes and words used
see what happens when you play a beautiful song that opens your heart chakra

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thanks for the reminder to bless my water.🗣️💨💞

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Are you going to zap blood sample to see if you feel it or zap yourself to see if it effects sample? 😬

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

After your post I thought of this today and tracked down these vids, as DNA is in our blood, I wonder if this happens with our blood too.

https://anonup.com/thread/9848638

Seems almost like recreating an "adrenochrome" type experiment in your blood.

Seems almost like recreating an "adrenochrome" type experiment in your blood.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Kirlan Photography ... !!!

book ... Reality Revealed / Voght (sp?)

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

It just dawned on me- I’ve had about 6 treatments of Ozone & UV light therapy. About 350cc’s if ur blood drawn out then run thru UV light. Then ozone added then sent thru UV light again and back into body via IV. It bolsters immune system, decreases inflammation, increases micro circulation. Adds energy to RBC causing healing. Ozone makes an oxidative stress causing body to respond & heal. Works with all kinds of illnesses. It helped me a lot. Not sure if thus correlates at all. Sounds similar to me.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I have a friend that specializes in IV starting a new venture in that, she just received the machine necessary to facilitate.
So happy to hear of your success with the treatment.

(1) Show this thread

If you can figure out how to duplicate it, not only will it be interesting in that there's Quantum Entanglement occuring, but also in that you can then test to see if it occurs when you're not observing it.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

mental mind fooks are fun! 🤷‍♀️

this whole blood test thing is more than interesting 🤔

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

And if that is successful, how far away could you be and still get the same results.

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

A cattle prod seems a bit extreme. We used to play liars poker with an electric bug zapper. It’ll get your attention.