#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

It just dawned on me- I’ve had about 6 treatments of Ozone & UV light therapy. About 350cc’s if ur blood drawn out then run thru UV light. Then ozone added then sent thru UV light again and back into body via IV. It bolsters immune system, decreases inflammation, increases micro circulation. Adds energy to RBC causing healing. Ozone makes an oxidative stress causing body to respond & heal. Works with all kinds of illnesses. It helped me a lot. Not sure if thus correlates at all. Sounds similar to me.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

I have a friend that specializes in IV starting a new venture in that, she just received the machine necessary to facilitate.
So happy to hear of your success with the treatment.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

New era of "medicine"
My naturopath does this

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

It is expensive though

(2) Show this thread