#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

I learned recently that your blood holds memories. I went to an Alternative Health Physician who does live blood microscopy. He does what you’re doing by placing blood from a finger prick on a slide & projects it onto a screen whole explaining his findings to you. It was incredibly intriguing. The shocking part came later when he had dabbed my blood on a slide & let it dry. There were 5 dabs of increasingly less blood and he read them like rings on a tree explaining different areas of my body. One of the dabs showed an irregular protusion as it wasnt perfectly round like the others. Out of the blue he asked me if I ever had a whiplash & said specifically in my early twenties. I was rearended by a car when i was 22 & had to be cut out of my vehicle. 🤯. Wow. I had no idea ypur blood carried memories. I’m looking forward to your findings.

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Our cells have memory and our muscle memory is well known ,,, so why not our blood? Makes total sense.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Sure, but for someone else to be able to read them was surprising.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

I've also read water has memory.