#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Scopes, Blood, Slides, Swabs and a Cattle Prod.

Should be a fun night.

#VKexperiments

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wonder if the cattle prod represents a taser...wonder if someone tried to run and got zapped🤷‍♀️🤔🤣

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

It really is a taser stick but we call it the cattle Prod

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

YOU STIMULATING SAMPLES?

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Trying to reproduce something I saw in a past sample of my blood.

My heart fluttered while I was looking and the cells dance. What could do that? Vibes could.

Happened 2 times.
First time it happened just blew it off. The second, took it as a sign
Now I need some proof. Hence the cattle prod.

Not going to do this tonight though. Still learning some things.

If you can figure out how to duplicate it, not only will it be interesting in that there's Quantum Entanglement occuring, but also in that you can then test to see if it occurs when you're not observing it.

Only people mentioned by @TWM316 in this post can reply

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

And if that is successful, how far away could you be and still get the same results.

In response Tyler 316 to his Publication

mental mind fooks are fun! 🤷‍♀️

this whole blood test thing is more than interesting 🤔

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

It is interesting. He also mentioned that he saw some things he didn't like so I'm curious what that is as well

(1) Show this thread