Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Anyone help me find work I can do at home?
I have so much pressure on me.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Hi. I work with a direct sales company that carries a bunch of brands. The founders are enlightened, pay it forward people and redid our comp plan making it so it's easier to make money from customers... as in not as much need to team build. When they saw the gas prices escalate, they acquired a one of a kind fuel additive that he used to sell before they started their own company. Besides cleaning the engine, it burns fuel cleaner so more miles per gallon. So needed right now. Also there is this young dude on FB Reels Tenny Hainsworth who posts a TON of side hustle ideas. I was floored to see how much is out there now... from transcription to proofreading to print on demand easily. Tons of ideas! If you want to watch a video about my company, just message me and I will grab it for you. I took a bit of a break because life went bananas, but now I'm on a mission to bust my Mom out of a nursing home so am motivated to help anyone get going.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response Cat Lee to her Publication

How can we buy this fuel additive?! 😁.

And, thx for stepping up to help your fellow anon! ❤️

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Now more than ever we have to hold each other up right? My husband and I came through the last recession battered to say the least so this time around we're taking those lessons to duck better and help others. That's why I love we picked up this fuel treatment as it's a pay for itself product. Diesel especially 😳 sheesh. I can send you a link that has all the tech info below the picture or if you want to watch a 24 minute video, I can message you with that. Thank you for asking. ❤️ I'm calling my rescue mission for my Mum operationhappygilmore. She fell or she would still be home.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Take your mum out and get her home to recover from the fall. I know this from sad experience. If you are in the States, medicare will cover the physical therapist and nurse to come to your house. She is at risk not being home.

She needs someone to help her 24/7 now. Will they cover that? There are 3 of us, each with a different angle to help her but I feel like I need to start making calls. We're on the East Coast. And yes, that link is where to order the fuel treatment. Some see results right away. Some like me it took a couple tanks, BUT after one I could feel improvement in how my V8 handles, after 3 I'm out of the 11MPG range and saw as high as 15. Wahoooo! Thank you!

Yes, whomever the social worker at the hospital who auth’d discharge orders to the rehab center should have advised you that you could have gone home and have a PT and a nurse visit. Your county’s Elder Care dept may offer a few hours of free help at home (light cleaning, meal prep, assistance to the loo, etc.). If family can cover some shifts, great. There are l lot of nurses who refused to ge jabbed, lost their jobs, and wouuld love to help your mom. List your needs on NextDoor. ❤️

Thank you. I'm sorry you had a sad experience. I used to think my hill was the vax but now I know it's to lean in hard on our next batch of politicians to do something. This is not acceptable and with the vax injured coming up to need care, it must change yesterday. We have a chance for a solid Gov. He would listen and I already have my first draft letter written to tidy up and mail soon.

Only people mentioned by @Classicgirl17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cat Lee, click on at the bottom under it