Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday@kimrunner@Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

LOL!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I love it!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

😂🤣😂

Heard that triple strander pos old bapho was "older than we were told" then ya got the whole stole the title. FUNNY SHIT FK THEM UP TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

‘FOR’TY FIVE

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

And the meme of the day goes to....

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🤣😂🤣😂

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I love that one and I'm playing golf in the morning how fitting.