Some day - people will understand.... I have no clue when????
@VincentKennedy@doqholliday@kimrunner@Cowboyw2b
Please share this picture it's important for the people that have studied history....

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Yup !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Trump Will Always be MY President ~~ GOD & family Always... "We the People" ~~ Fighting For Our Bill Of Rights And Our Constitution

It was a very "Epic" Moment Of Truth

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Yes it was for those who know what to look for.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Nice LOL !!!! Have a great evening.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

President Trump's "Submit or Die World Tour" was featured in The Plan to Save the World video here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gpgITBYqsD2a/

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Thank you - Love all the Joe M stuff.

(1) Show this thread

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

I wish we could find a clear picture of the part where he stepped on the dragon flag that was sweet walking in front of her yeah that's simple but most people didn't pick up on him stepping on the crest dragon flag that was lowered.

In response Jes King to her Publication

I thought his tie was interesting also.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

what the heck are those brown lines coming down from the end of her lips?…beyond creepy 🦎

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Yup...

(1) Show this thread

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Also when the Queen gave up the center position and waved Trump over to take it, did it show she was surrendering.
Media lost their shit at that, because they knew what it meant, and heavily attacked Trump over poor manners and protocol instead of posting the truth.
https://youtu.be/K4IWbCEqPiQ?t=962

President Donald Trump Meets Queen Elizabeth II | NBC News - YouTube

President Donald Trump continues his United Kingdom trip with a visit to Windsor Castle to meet with Queen Elizabeth II.» Subscribe to NBC News: http://nbcne...

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Over the target 100% !!!!

2 Peter 2:9 Luke 11:31 Proverbs 15 Genesis 3:8 Then they heard the Lord God walking in the garden.. .

In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

they certainly did.
when you know you know what's really sad and difficult to watch is the people that have put themselves out there as experts or ivy league schoolers or the best of the best or the cream of the crop are so f****** stupid that they can't even pick up on these simple nuances.
the cognitive dissonance is dank and real.

(3) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

He knew exactly what he was doing 😊

In response Vivian Ramey to her Publication

Yes he did !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Some of these momentous occasions happened so long ago
I forget about them. My heart actually hurts for the deep sleeping sheep when the time comes for them to have to face the truth. The lies are endless.
It will not be pretty 😩

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I know,
We need to get this done sooner rather then later. The longer it takes the more pain.

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I don't think he was breaking protocol. I think that she was either a double/clone, or if she was real, then he knew that she has not been legitimately crowned...

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I think you have very good points there.

(1) Show this thread

The media tried to act like he was to dumb to know protocol but he was use to being around all kinds of royals all the time! I really think this is her submitting to him publicly. His face says look how nice Diana’s new army looks!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

I love it. You are over the target.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

She is submitting. This was the last stop on the President Trump "Submit or Die!" world tour. It began in Saudi Arabia and made stops in the Vatican, Germany and France.

(2) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

breaking royal protocol and then some!

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Yup.

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Her only choices were to break protocol or have the Royals exposed as pedophiles who participated in child trafficking. Trump had folders full of evidence gathered by the NSA. At every stop he would give the folders to the world leader he was meeting and tell them to look it over and give him an answer the next morning. In every instance, they submitted.

(2) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

He knew.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Yup.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

And she knows he knew.

(2) Show this thread

😅😂🤣😇

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I love it!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

LOL!

(8) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

One of my favorite pictures, 😊

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

"It is done!"
Very very soon... tick tock, we all need to buckel-up and pray...important dates coming (we shall see, walk by faith)
8/8
8/24
9/3
🙏

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I'm HOLDING THE LINE every day.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

oh please be on 8/8 that would be the best birthday gift ever!!! 🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Why did everyone submit to him ? Who strengthened his back?

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

He caught them all !!!!

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

They were already replaced. Military planning and precision at its finest. He was 100% insulated. One of the things I look most forward to is learning exactly when these people were taken out and replaced. It goes back way further than you think. I was always awake & knew what it would take. When Trump refused to sign the pledge to not run as an independent if he didn't win the rep. nomination, he said 'I am going to wait & see how I am treated". He just told everyone watching to pay attention. That is when I knew this was not just another election. We were saved. The next debate, he said he would sign the pledge. The republican party themselves went full boar after him. We never had two parties, with checks & balances. Just one, working against us. We became 'digital soldiers' then, to get him elected, before the term was coined. Nothing is more true than 'you can't tell people, you have to show them'. To say how shocked I am at how blind so many are, is putting it mildly.

(2) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

hahaah !!! Epic moment in history. just consider those non stunted 6th and 7th graders of the future reading about this great silent war and the Comander in Chief that crossed more bodies of water than the Delaware, The Joshua that brought down more walls than Jericho, the Lambs emissary that took the slings and arrows for humanity 's sake.
Thanks be to God that continues to deliver us examples of our true capacity and dedication to one another of God's image of us, in Christ's Name and with a great sense of humor with that unending love and compassion for our folly.
Amen.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

Amen and Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

not even the queen, but whoever she was submitted, anyone else would bee arrested on the spot if they stepped in front of the Queen, its all beezniss

In response suZy Connolly to her Publication

Over the target 100% !!!!

(1) Show this thread

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

my all time favorite pic!!! ❤️

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

Look at that face.

In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication

Look at that face.

(3) Show this thread

😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂breathe🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🦅🎯

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

You Rock !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Very pointed and real- kingdom of God, and kingdom of heaven.....word.....

Very pointed and real- kingdom of God, and kingdom of heaven.....word.....

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I know what that means have faith God works in mysterious ways we are on God timetable. i have complete faith everything will be made right until then study the Bible realize it’s a kingdom book how the different kingdoms come into power we are living through a kingdom change. There 8 kingdoms the final kingdom is God’s Kingdom we are not there that is a spiritual kingdom no human being born of water can enter until your born again spiritually. There is a difference in the Kingdom of Heaven and the Kingdom of God. i believe the Kingdom of Heaven is here . Jesus tells John matt11. 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. This is the battle we are currently in. Good is taking it back from evil. The kindoom of heaven can be ruled by good or bad this is my understanding of it after much research. i am no preacher just a man that loves God.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Thank you for that. May God bless you.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Epic!!!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Who’s the boss??? TRUMP IS THAT’S WHO!!!

In response Lizard Acres to his Publication

Nice !!

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏The boss.Taking back his country for the people.💞

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Yup..

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

Saving the world from evil. You couldn't just save the United States, you had to save every country. IMO, no one could have been a better frontman for this operation. than our President Donald J. Trump.

(4) Show this thread

I love this, he is so cool. She is such a battleaxe.

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

LOL - Have a great day

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

Yup!!!!

(1) Show this thread