The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you farmers and ranchers for the work and dedication you do. I am truly blessed by your hard work :)

#ThankYouFarmers

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Please pray for us. We are in deep trouble! No rain, even IF we could afford fertilizer for hay, which is sky high, no rain! We have a small cow/calf operation and so far we have hung on. We have 3 round bales of hay left so that means we are at the end of our rope. Texas cattle ranchers are in crisis! Bad news for our mama cows and their babies. I am in tears. We have cared for and nurtured these mamas and now we can’t. I don’t want them going for hamburger! Please pray we start getting rain this week! 🙏 😢

Okay Anons…can we please vibe up and manifest some rain for all the farmers & ranchers in desperate need?
@texascowgal
@icekates
@vincentkennedy

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DogsAtPlay in this post can reply

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

WFAA is one of my local stations!

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

wow!!

(1) Show this thread

!!! ☔️☔️☔️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🐸

Manifest this rain properly and carefully! People are dying and land is being devasted by floods in several parts of the country.

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

praying 🙏 ✝️

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers, now!

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

Holy crap, y’all! Can you hear it (and my mother)? YOU did this - God heard us!! Keep it going!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

It's been raining all week in AZ........
No problemo

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

The ground at my house in N. Texas has cracks every year, but this year the cracks are so wide that tree roots are being exposed. Ive lost 3 pines and an oak is now struggling.☹

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Let it rain wherever it is needed. Let it be so!!!
🙏✋^🤚🙏🇺🇸🌎✨💫

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

#TAKE5
Rain drops keep falling on my head ~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1HCQcSHW0

Thank you Heavenly Father for the sweet rains. Let it come gently to help bring hope in this heat. Amen

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Calling all anons!

Seeing is believing

Believing is seeing…

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Been praying daily for a couple weeks now for rain and cooler temperatures.

praying they get the rain they need! 🙏🙏🙏

It’s a start!

Just heard on the radio that we have storms popping up on the radar! Keep it up, fam! ❤️❤️❤️☔️

Praying that you need boots and umbrellas very soon!! God please bless these people with some rain!!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Leaves are turning, smell it in the air, feel it on Your skin, its a coming.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

on it. 💖💖💖 lets find the HAARP facilities .... what was that song VK posts... 🤔🤔🤔 🤣🤣

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Moira Ronain to her Publication

TTDSS :)

(1) Show this thread

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

It hasn't rained here in Quinlan, Texas for a month.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

praying for rain and many blessings!🙏

we need it so bad! Thank you to All Praying! 🙏🏼🥰
Blessings to You for Your needs too! 🥰😘
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏🙏