Good Morning Patriots.

Men and Woman... They been fooking around with our hormones thru food.

Anyone on Hormone therapy?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Prayer warrior and habitual retruther. Thank you to ALL Patriots, there is no greater cause and it truly is Biblical.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Does anyone have information natural remedies?

❤️ Bioidentical Hormones! You can purchase Progesterone and Estrogen separately OTC. But need a prescription if compounded together.

Brazilian. Family is everything. Seeking truth. No to Left thoughts and narratives.

i am in hormone terapy (its a pellet that must be injected once a year). i was like this lady in the video. for sure our food is full of the cabal additives and thats why most of us were/are loosing tons of energy besides health…

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

No, but I can tell you, I have two granddaughters in their mid-20’s who are both having hormone issues!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Fookers!
Been dealing with hot flashes & headaches for over two years. I honestly don’t eat much, however, I do consume quite a bit of dairy in the form of milk/cream in coffee etc.
I’ve never had my hormones tested & have been trying to tough it out as I’ve heard once you start the hormones, you’re hooked for life.
Great info on the comments, I will try the CBD oil & I guess I will have to cut the dairy which is my#1 weakness. 😭

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

soy products do add estrogen (plant), however, whether it is as bad as some say, the latest studies, concur, in moderation, their conclusions, report.
Are manufacturers using additives, absolutely, and they are causing important detrimental effects, to the body.

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response sunny ormsby to his Publication

soy in moderation.

(1) Show this thread

i am im on Test.....i was on shots now i got pellets

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

2014 prayed and asked God to show me how to take care...Praise God🙏🏻found the right (natural) vitamin regime and after a few years & with corrected diet, feel like an older looking version of a teenager again😂Lol😂noticed I feel better on more protein & lower carbs, but that is because of my blood type I found out. Makes sense❤️

Wow, this makes soo much sense!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Wow. Look what they done to us!

I look at photos of people in 60’s and there are NO people with weight problems. What they have been putting on & in our food has messed with alot of hormones, not to mention what’s in any vaccinations we’ve recieved since birth. All the major killers, Heart & cardiovascular diease, Cancer, type 2 Diabetes & then autoimmune diseases of which type 1 Diabetes is included. EXPLAINS why costs of American medicine is most expensive in the world. By feeding us unhealthy foods they built a monstrous FOR PROFIT “health” care program. Big Pharma, Big Insurance, Big Chemical Manufacters, Big Agriculture…they all have their hands dirty.

Answer no. My whole adult life spent naturally maintaining PCOS, because the “pills” they put me on turned me into a 👹. As this woman said they checked my levels and they were always on the low side of being acceptable, including thyroid.

Gonna be so good to have real GOOD health care instead of disease maintance.

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Many women think they have depression, but it is hormones imbalances. Even the men are having problems….so many E.D.
ads on TV. …..Hummmm

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Soy and it's gmo to boot is in almost every product you pick up . . . our world is so sick VK.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Not to mention the high fructose corn syrup is put in countless products in large quantities.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

First 3 things I read today (not related) on AU have the word "crazy" in them. Isn't that crazy!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I know. 😞

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

I've been avoiding doctors since the early 80's. ER's for breaks, stitches and concussions are the exception. I learned of the quackery the hard way.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

people need to start eating healthy, and meditate daily FHU (Foundation of Human Understanding) Roy Masters has excellent meditation tapes…..

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

What did the Native Indians do?
Pharmaceutical Corporations, I do not trust.
I learned about hormone therapy,
once you stop the treatment, you go right back to here you were when you started the hormones
It's a cycle the body goes thru.
Hot flashes sux
https://blogs.ubc.ca/pregnantmaresurineindustry/sample-page/

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Had to go to earn coins early this morning so no meditation but I woke up at 3:00 exactly this morning singing the Wizard of Oz version of the wicked witch is dead!

Then I had this dream where I was with Jesus and a lot of things had happened with a bunch of young ppl.

Jesus said us, "You all don't understand that it had to be done this way" Even tho these young ppl were doing things they shouldn't and were fighting over everything, Jesus still left them things to find that they needed.

When I asked him why he had left things for them after all they had done misbehaving, he said, "Because they needed it".

John John@wainthepain01 painting

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So simple yet we make things so hard sometimes. Beautiful Jesus! 😊

(1) Show this thread

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

just when we think we know the worst thing theydid, there’s another worse thing they did. it’s a wonder we are alive to tell avout it only through the grace of God.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Islands Onthebeach to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

My full name in Gematria=The Best Is Yet To Come~A robin red-breast in a cage puts all of Heaven in a rage~ Born in the USA/Live in `Q`uebec

When children as young as kindergarden start sprouting breasts there is something very wrong...SOY.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Robin Brubakken to her Publication

And underarm hair. Happened to my daughter at 7. Figured it was the hormones in food. Tried to watch what we bought after that but she was already triggered to a degree. Thankfully she further developed on a regular timeline. Scary isn't it?

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

WOW, this ladies journey 100% resonates with me. I went on my HRT journey 5+ years ago. It's been an absolute life altering game changer for me. I highly recommend woman and men of any age to see a Functional Holistic Doctor who specializes in HRT. Unfortunately, insurance doesn't cover any of the cost, but it's worth every penny.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good Morning VK!

Yes and Yes, been on harmone theapy for over 30 yrs.
DO NOT take them thro your stomach, pills, as they break down in your organs which is not normal, get patches or liquid to put on skin so it is obsorbed in the blood stream just as they would be if your body were naturally producing them.

FOOKN panicked right now as the factory that has been making mine for the last 30+ yrs last month just stopped making them.
Having to adjust to a generic with IS NOT THE SAME and supplement with over the counter busters.

My whole body is like 'What the hell have you done".
I tell all my frens that suffer from depression that it is more of a hormonal thing but they dont believe me.

i totally agree. My husband and i are both doing this. it has changed everything.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

I thought HRT was bad?
100% they are messing with our hormones through our food.
What % of the food we eat has been sprayed with pesticides esp. glyphosate?
Practically EVERYTHING! Even foods labeled organic.
Do you think farmers will forgo profits in order to keep Americans healthy?
So now what?!
If you don't fix the root cause...

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

The synthetics are not good, such as prempro, or horse urine. I use only bio identical HRT. I haven’t had any side effects to bio identicals, but my old doctor had and continue to push the big pharma brands, which I refuse.

(1) Show this thread

Game-changer! Search for functional medicine practitioners in your area. Bioidentical hormones are extremely helpful - I've been on them for quite some time. 'Commensurate with physiology... these naturally-balancing hormones will yield much improvement. Check with compounding pharmacies - they should have list of knowledgeable doctors to help.

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Susan Rae to her Publication

That is so great. Feeling good is such a blessing. However, there has to be a way to get it all natually with what the God and the universe has provided. Right? Do you get injections? Take supplements? What's in them? Not knocking it. Just questions......anyone?

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning VK ☀️
I started bioidentical hormones a few years ago when I started going CRAZY from lack of sleep. Like literally going crazy-I was standing in the grocery line and couldnt remember what I was there for. That was the last straw. Went to a doctor who knew about hormone replacement and started them. They worked instantly, like this gal said. I sleep great and feel great and am very healthy. This is the only medication I take.

My advice would be look up ‘bioidentical hormone replacement’ in your area. You could also ask your obgyn if they can do it, many of them know how to treat but you have to ask. Like anything, some doctors know more than others.

My naturopath has a solution for hormone problems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3zVGUmIhFQ

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

She has some Interesting videos👍

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Nana calls bullshit on the cancer thing, it must be some other hormones than what I have taken for over 30 yrs.

(1) Show this thread