#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Men and Woman... They been fooking around with our hormones thru food.

Anyone on Hormone therapy?

Wow. Look what they done to us!

I look at photos of people in 60’s and there are NO people with weight problems. What they have been putting on & in our food has messed with alot of hormones, not to mention what’s in any vaccinations we’ve recieved since birth. All the major killers, Heart & cardiovascular diease, Cancer, type 2 Diabetes & then autoimmune diseases of which type 1 Diabetes is included. EXPLAINS why costs of American medicine is most expensive in the world. By feeding us unhealthy foods they built a monstrous FOR PROFIT “health” care program. Big Pharma, Big Insurance, Big Chemical Manufacters, Big Agriculture…they all have their hands dirty.

Answer no. My whole adult life spent naturally maintaining PCOS, because the “pills” they put me on turned me into a 👹. As this woman said they checked my levels and they were always on the low side of being acceptable, including thyroid.

Gonna be so good to have real GOOD health care instead of disease maintance.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it