#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

Men and Woman... They been fooking around with our hormones thru food.

Anyone on Hormone therapy?

Game-changer! Search for functional medicine practitioners in your area. Bioidentical hormones are extremely helpful - I've been on them for quite some time. 'Commensurate with physiology... these naturally-balancing hormones will yield much improvement. Check with compounding pharmacies - they should have list of knowledgeable doctors to help.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susanrae in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Susan Rae to her Publication

That is so great. Feeling good is such a blessing. However, there has to be a way to get it all natually with what the God and the universe has provided. Right? Do you get injections? Take supplements? What's in them? Not knocking it. Just questions......anyone?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

I am a client, and I do several of the other programs, but have never done this program. There's one for men as well. It's all energetic, and all he needs is a photograph

Tom Paladino began research with Scalar Energy during his undergraduate years after developing a deep admiration for the father of Scalar Energy research or knowledge, Nikola Tesla. He was also able to study the work of a man Hieronymus who continued research on Scalar Energy. Hieronymus’ major contributions included unbinding the RNA/ DNA bonds of microbes plaguing the agricultural industry (rendering them harmless).

The existence of such energy not found within the electromagnetic spectrum, fascinated Tom. Inspired by these findings, he pursued a course of independent study seeking to better understand and subsequently harness Scalar Energy, through the development of an instrument called “Scalar Light”.

https://www.scalarlight.com/programs/female-hormones

(1) Show this thread