#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

the research in grounding and its positive effects on our blood is worth researching

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bacon Isgood to his Publication

Yes I have proof it works.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Personal proof ?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

My Blood. Will share results.

keep a sample of that blood handy. you may eventually use it to prove....well, you know...

Only people mentioned by @CMOTUS in this post can reply

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

In response Michael Nobody to his Publication

that you really are.... an anon 😂