Did anyone ever tell you not to look into those magnifying mirrors because you will start fooking with your face?

Well I took it a step further. Got a microscope and been looking at my blood. Some things I am finding not liking much. Other things are blowing me away. For example as I was looking at my blood under the scope, my heart fluttered and I seen my blood move! I will be setting up some camera equipment to video all this.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

love all you fellow anons! responses are so interesting!

Unapologetically American, Digital Soldier, #SaveTheChildren & not the #Killary kind of SAVE!!!!!! #GODWINS, #WWG1WGA #ThanQ

Quantum entanglement

I seen????

Should be I saw.

EEN or AW

What gives VK?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Becca Lumian to his Publication

maybe past tense

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

You know despite my mothers warnings about stepping on sharp things........... I've known this since I was a little girl................... and.................

Daddy supported it.............

and..................

I am literally barefoot any time I am not required to wear shoes.. (job - etc). Even in winter.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Try examining the blood when you are in a bad mood and then the blood when you are in a good mood. I was introduced to it by a doctor who tested my blood after my blood test results were very bad and I immediately put myself on a hard regimen to get better. During this regime (purification of body and spirit), he said that under the microscope the blood was renewed before the eyes of the doctor who examined it.
Blood has an even better memory than water - longer lasting with a more intense effect.

👀

I've been looking at microscopes to look at stuff growing on my skin since people have gotten jabbed. Way less itchiness and the 'growths' have diminished since I started taking Ivermectin. Seems to be three different textures so I'm thinking some of them HAVE to be a result of the transmitted mRNA from the jabbed. Thus my looking at microscopes.#yeast#Grapheneoxide#mRNA

What kind of microscope do you have?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Looked at mine recently also (weird vibe). I want to compare mine to my husband, who had Moderna.

I need to post some of my microscope pics (it is 400x and connects to my laptop). The things on my skin make my heart flutter...not in a good way. My doctor will not even look at them. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

See if you can find a Bioptron Lamp with a Quantum Hyperlight C 60 Fullerene filter VK. Ive been Light Therapist with Bioptrons for 18 years. The C60 lens has only bern around gor a couple of years but its unbelievable how powerful it is. I will post a vid.

In response james wafer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😎Try talking to your blood/DNA! Try thinking a message to it as well!

Try telling your DNA and your blood that you Love yourself!

I have been wanting to do the exact same thing . Been looking at scopes . Going to make it a prerequisite for dates .

I would love to look at my blood before and after grounding just to see for myself

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

🤔I swear I just saw something were they did experiments with blood drawn and then watched as people who the blood was taken from experienced things on the other side of the world & the blood reacted. Why can't I remember where I saw it?

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

wow now that you mention that I read or saw that same thing but I can't remember where

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

Cleve Backster did experiments like that I think, after his time with plants and lie detectors. Cells taken from people would react no matter how far away the person was.

(2) Show this thread

Citizen of Heaven first. Answerable to God first.

The Thing | The Blood Test - YouTube

The mysterious "Thing" is killing off members of an Arctic research outpost one by one, then disguising itself among the researchers. MacReady (Kurt Russell)...

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

This is cool! Yay!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Q533 STAND UP AND FIGHT

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Makes you wonder if you gave blood to someone (as in blood transfusion), would that person be able to feel what you are feeling ... like the connection of twins etc

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

If this is the case, is this why (they) are always begging for more and more blood donors, or just steeling children/people for blood/andrenochrome? because(they) are not capable of feelings or emotions of (their) own? 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Looking forward to this.

is it blue ? 💙

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

love putting different things under the scope. Blood was not one, but now you have me thinking.
Do you have ‘sticky’ blood or free flowing? I look forward to the videos.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

saw slides looking just like this before and after grounding
on the Earth

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

DNA

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Interesting timing considering VKs experiment. Short vid and Father Mark is a great ambassador to all Christians so wotrth a listen,
https://youtu.be/KMmEJ7VTVLk

New Eucharistic Miracle in Mexico? - Fr. Mark Goring, CC - YouTube

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/251891/a-new-eucharistic-miracle-in-mexicoSUBSCRIBE - click link below to receive Fr. Mark's daily videos by emailhtt...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

💖

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Further Analysis of Heart Beating Eucharistic Miracle Reported in Mexico - Fr. Mark Goring, CC - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=747s-WgS7a0SUBSCRIBE - click link below to receive Fr. Mark's daily videos by emailhttp://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.j...

(2) Show this thread

There are several experiments on what influences blood, several volunteers had their blood drawn and then rode a roller coaster while their blood was observed while under a microscope. As they traveled over the big drops and dips their blood reacted at the precise moments. Also, another one on how prayer DOES influence blood changes...seek them out and read them

Reminds me if people getting organ transplants and having memories from the donor!!!
Just knowing they truth will make us so much more free!

VK, I think you posted a video recently about our DNA reacting in synchronicity with our emotions, even if separated from us by miles. This sounds like the same principle. Our soul is our essence, and it makes sense that it infuses and informs every part of our being. It also connects us back to Our Creator, and to all of His Creation, I suspect.

Genesis 2:7
7 then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Psalm 139:13
13 For thou didst form my inward parts,
thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.

God is the Source.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

My mom always told me to stop crossing my eyes or they would get stuck that way! 🤣😂 Oh shoot…maybe they DID get stuck that way and I just didnt realize it! May be why everything seems so screwed up right now?! 🤪